GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please recomend game please"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/12/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Notable"
Yeah i dont no what game to get for christmas. Is Max Payne 2 to short? Also manhunt, Any gud? Etc. feedback apreciated
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:46
Regular
"Notable"
PS 2: KA Crazy! wrote:
> I'm thinking of buying Manhunt and need for speed, but apparently you
> should buy Max payne 2 for the xbox/PC not for the PS 2.

youve been reading to much ign
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:40
Regular
"garlic bread???"
Max payne 2 is a brilliant game, it compiles great graphics with great gameplay to create a fantastic finished product.
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:07
"cheerios"
Can't wait 'till I get my hands on one of them...
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:44
Yep, though the storyline is pants if you think previous Disney stories are pap. I'd recommend savng up for something more fun, like a Twister duvet cover.
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:39
"cheerios"
Is Kingdom Hearts any good? I like Final Fantasy but I've heard KH gets boring after a while. Should I give it a go for the platinum price?
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:30
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/ reviews/customer.php?code=WV7734

Read the first part of vinh's review, his "not quite there" English is funny to read, bless him.
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:21
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
out of max payne 2 and manhunt, i'd say max payne 2, but i think there are other better games out there then these two.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:06
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> oasismark wrote:
> It's a Dog's Life
>
> ??? Is this any good? I can't seem to grasp the purpose of this game,
> other than to walk round sniffing other dog's a*ses and p*ssing on
> lampposts!
>
> Is there any online play with it?

You have to rescue your girlfriend dog who's been kidnapped!!

Lot's of tasks to complete and mini games, i just like the fact that you can have a crap on the floor pick it up and trow it at people. Makes me laugh anyway. :D
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:58
Regular
oasismark wrote:
> It's a Dog's Life

??? Is this any good? I can't seem to grasp the purpose of this game, other than to walk round sniffing other dog's a*ses and p*ssing on lampposts!

Is there any online play with it?
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:55
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Prince of Persia
XIII
It's a Dog's Life

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.