GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD REGION X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 08:33
Regular
i received my copy of it today (and if you haven't been reading my other "i need help topics" then you will know that my ps2 hasn't arrived yet).
but i thought dvd region x had something you had to slot into the mem card slot as well as the disc....
my one only has the disc.....is it because it is a newer version???
Wed 29/08/01 at 13:04
"High polygon count"
Read The Fine Manual!
Wed 29/08/01 at 13:04
Regular
"accidental superher"
RTFM??
Wed 29/08/01 at 12:38
"High polygon count"
I don't mean to sound rude, but have you RTFM?
Wed 29/08/01 at 09:58
Regular
"accidental superher"
on the back of the box...it only has a picture of the dc that is in the box....and nothing else...no memory card or anything like that
Wed 29/08/01 at 09:57
Regular
"accidental superher"
oh really....bummer..have to contact sr then...
Wed 29/08/01 at 09:50
Tellah wrote:
> It should have a memory card too. Has it got one on the picture on
> the box? Or is there a space for it in the box?

Try it when you
> get your PS2 (congratulations by the way!), but I think it might be
> missing.

I thinks it missing.....pretty sure that they've not released a newer version.....besides it works by loading the appropriate drivers into the memory card!

Adam :)
Wed 29/08/01 at 09:35
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
It should have a memory card too. Has it got one on the picture on the box? Or is there a space for it in the box?

Try it when you get your PS2 (congratulations by the way!), but I think it might be missing.
Wed 29/08/01 at 08:33
Regular
"accidental superher"
i received my copy of it today (and if you haven't been reading my other "i need help topics" then you will know that my ps2 hasn't arrived yet).
but i thought dvd region x had something you had to slot into the mem card slot as well as the disc....
my one only has the disc.....is it because it is a newer version???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.