GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 16:40
Regular
It seems all the fools that wanted Galleon will have to buy an XBox to get hold of one. Personally, I'm surprised anyone was in any way anticipating this title, it just looked like another rubbish Tomb Raider game.

Only worse. And with more water. Anyway, meh, it isn't coming out on the Cube.
Tue 09/12/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I laughed this morning with regard to Galleon.
I was looking at game Central on Channel 4 and there was something about a long-awaited firm release date for the much delayed game, upon reading further, the date was "spring 2004". Hardly a definitive date now is it.
Tue 09/12/03 at 12:57
Regular
I do not think that we will miss the game if it becomes a xbox only game.
But it is a good game it will be bad if the gc-owners cant play the game on their gamecubes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.