GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 16:40
Regular
It seems all the fools that wanted Galleon will have to buy an XBox to get hold of one. Personally, I'm surprised anyone was in any way anticipating this title, it just looked like another rubbish Tomb Raider game.

Only worse. And with more water. Anyway, meh, it isn't coming out on the Cube.
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:40
Regular
It seems all the fools that wanted Galleon will have to buy an XBox to get hold of one. Personally, I'm surprised anyone was in any way anticipating this title, it just looked like another rubbish Tomb Raider game.

Only worse. And with more water. Anyway, meh, it isn't coming out on the Cube.
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It'll never come out on the Xbox either, though.

It's been "near release" for centuries.
Mon 08/12/03 at 16:44
That's a sign that development is getting less and less efficient, and as a sign of this, they are moving to the most powerful console to compensate.

Whatever, it'll be PC only next, requiring a Radeon 9800 Pro to play.
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Thing I read said it'd be on all 3, just Xbox first.
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:07
"cheerios"
Hey Cyclone, when did you submit your walkthrough to Viewtful Joe?
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dunno. A while ago. Like last week.

Why?
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:18
"I love yo... lamp."
It'll be on Gamecube! Tony is going to give me the first ever one! You amharets!

er-no
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:23
Erm...
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:23
Oh msn
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:43
"cheerios"
Cyclone wrote:
> Dunno. A while ago. Like last week.
>
> Why?

Because I entered a walkthrough and they're quite close in the list and yours is better than mine and I spent ages on mine. So I wanted to know whether you posted it on the same day, but alas, I have now forgotten the day on which i submitted it... :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.