GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"operation flashpoint, amazing or crap."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Operation Flashpoint'.
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:55
Regular
i' ve been playing this game since it came out amazing game can't wait till the next offical upgrade come out, the last i remember was resistance. anyway i was just asking if any other gamers feel the same way.
Fri 23/01/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Your graphics card is certainly the weak part of your system. Whether OpFlash2 will work, I can't really say.
Fri 23/01/04 at 22:27
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Topgun21 wrote:
> do you know if of2 will be still on the cold war cxrissis or what .
> what do you think in of could be improved

YOU KIDDING ME? operation flash point, best game of YEAR. The best game of month (thats a big thing to get) and bout 200+ awards.

I want to ask you something, PLEASE PLEASE HELP:
I am a MAJOR operation flash point fan, I have 3x of cold war, 1x of resistance and 1x of red hamer. I am getting OFP2 and the xbox elite version.

I have a pc with:

1.7GHZ 80GBHDD 512SDR RAM G-FORCE 4 440MX
Obviosly monitor, mouse and keybourd.

Would any one confirm that operation flash point 2 will work on my pc? I have asked code masters about this, their the creators of the game. Some people over their advised on changing my graphic card, but do you guys think that thats the oly problem??? Or does my proccesro needs changing as well? By the way, its a Pentium 4
Sun 18/01/04 at 21:18
Regular
"gimmie"
Operation flashpoint is ace i was just blowing stuff up 10mins ago
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I remember when I made my own scenerios, I used to put civ aircraft in so I could chase and track them down in my plane. I then of course, I would shoot them down. Ah, memories.!
Mon 05/01/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I always found the tanks fairly easy...
Mon 05/01/04 at 12:00
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Memorandum! wrote:
> I can fly planes using keyboard and mouse with no difficulties....

Yeh, I don't know what everyone's talking about, the planes weren't too hard. The tanks on the other hand were practically unplayable. The proper way to enjoy OF is as a foot soldier with a few jeeps and stuff.
Tue 30/12/03 at 03:42
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I thought the reccomended specs were like a 450mhz machine?

Hm, damn dirty specs.

Never played it meself, currently upgrading and overclocking things :o)
Sat 27/12/03 at 23:39
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
since having to sell OP a few years ago( because my computer couldn't handle it), i have not bothered to look at the OP community, but as i'm building my new pc ive taken interest in getting it again (its like a tenner now). I've started to look at some sites and i came across one for a Falklands War mod. Wow, it looks pretty good.
Sun 21/12/03 at 16:54
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> they could make
> the planes easier (read possible) to fly without a joystick.

I can fly planes using keyboard and mouse with no difficulties....
Sun 21/12/03 at 11:34
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> The warthog? I could never get it off the ground.

Heh, damn right. I mean, i can fly Halo's warthog further. No,really.

Has anyone tried to get on those ledges in the middle of 'Infinity', in the warthog, then drive across the walkways? Fun, i tell ya. 'Specially as i was laughin my kin head awf with my clan mate at the time.

Plus we tried to synchronise our launches of the ramps that cross over too, but it didn't have a chance in hell of working. Well, making the hogs spin just as they launch is fun - you NEVER tip over on the landing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.