GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Explain to me the ELO rating system on Rainbow Six 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:09
Regular
If you can - I fail to see how the current number one in the world has got such a pitiful kill/death ratio, and yet is still bestowed with the honour of being the highest ranked player.

Also, there are rumours we will be getting 2 new game modes for multiplayer for download very soon, anyone able to confirm this, or do you have any other tasty info?

Cheers
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:25
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Oh and the two modes will be bomb disposal and hostage resuce which
> will make Counter Strike a bit pointless.

when can we expect these?

I also hope we get some new maps real soon, not that there's anything wrong with the one's we've got, but a few new ones would be nice.

There's also a patch for the .50 cal sniper rifles I believe (adding recoil to it) so gimps can't cheese you to death with it.

My ELO is usually around 1200, but I think it's a stupid idea to run the world rankings based on this value - is this the same for every live game, or just RS3?
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:21
Regular
The ELO means sweet FA. My ratio is about 2 kills for every one death yet my ELO is always around 1600. If you kill someone with high ELO then you get a lot of their ELO. He probably joined a UBISOFT sever and killed someone with a decent ELO a few times. Thats all it means.

Oh and the two modes will be bomb disposal and hostage resuce which will make Counter Strike a bit pointless.
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:09
Regular
If you can - I fail to see how the current number one in the world has got such a pitiful kill/death ratio, and yet is still bestowed with the honour of being the highest ranked player.

Also, there are rumours we will be getting 2 new game modes for multiplayer for download very soon, anyone able to confirm this, or do you have any other tasty info?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.