GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"P Diddy aint goin nowhere"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/08/01 at 14:01
Regular
I don't like this guy, but hes rich and goes out with some nice ladies (Git) but this topic was made because of his most recent tune - bad Boy For Life, it's so good it gets you nodding your head from back to side to side, not to mention a cameo from Mike tyson, Snoop Dog, Xzibit and Ice Cube + a bit of acting from some guy I can't remeber makes this song + video worth you time, tell me, if you don't like this tune theres gotta be some serious reason!
Tue 28/08/01 at 15:22
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
ok, his lyrics aren't amazing and the people he hires propably don't get paid because they think being in one of his songs makes them famous, but he makes some good tunes, I can't think of any except for bad boy for life, but thats not the point. I just had a look at Biggie- Born again and Puff daddys been using the name P Diddy for about 2/3 years? how come hes only just changed it for the public?

+ i'm trying to fool people? eh?
Tue 28/08/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Is anyone going anywhere?
Everyone gotta beeeeeeeeeeeee somewhere...
Tue 28/08/01 at 15:11
Regular
"I am your father"
PD is going nowhere? That is not correct, everybody is going somewhere as other wise you will not survive, your challenge is just to get there. So I'm sorry you have all been fooled by this man going under the name of Fogmaster.
Tue 28/08/01 at 15:03
Regular
"not dead"
mr neil wrote:
> The orignal Zepplin track ruled much more though.

Indeed it did.

That's why when PD used it, it was one of the best things he did.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:53
I smell the foul strench for street-cred, and cash here.

Paige, you fool.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> PD, as I'll call him is a bloke I don't much like.

But the Foo
> Fighters mix of All About the Benjamins rocked, and the song he did
> for the Godzilla soundtrack with Jimmy Paige ruled too.

*weeps silently into his musty vinyl collection*

I know it's personal taste, so I can't knock it.
But the day I saw Jimmy Paige and Mr Coombs together, with that song, I watched a former rebel/hellraiser/god fall to his knees and crumble.

Kashmir - one of the greatest songs ever written, by a band that defined rock music, gutted and shredded to appear on a movie sountrack.

John Bonham would've punched Paige in the face for doing that.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:48
The orignal Zepplin track ruled much more though.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:44
Regular
"not dead"
PD, as I'll call him is a bloke I don't much like.

But the Foo Fighters mix of All About the Benjamins rocked, and the song he did for the Godzilla soundtrack with Jimmy Paige ruled too.
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
P Diddy's version of Public Enemy Number One was better the Public Enemy's

I'm still trying to get my head around that statement....nope, ain't happening...*head explodes*

And what, in your mind, does P Didd - No, I refuse to type that ludicrous moniker..what in your mind did Sean Coombs do to the mighty rumble of Public Enemy that "improved it".

Seems to me, all that guy can do is use old songs and stick some ass-awful rap over it.
Anyone remember his mate Mayce?
They guy that sounded like he took a few headshots as a kid?
Tue 28/08/01 at 14:37
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> Bad Boys life ha ha, dont make me laugh more like Pop stars life. P
> Diddy is just terrible, talk about living off the death of Biggie.

Puff daddy produced Biggies tunes! he was his best friend, but yeah, ok it was over 5 years ago, he should have forgotten about him a little more by now, maybe Biggie and Notorious just happen to ryhme with all P Diddies tunes.

i'm going to keep writting P Diddy just so you guys get used to it.
your names are hardly sane.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.