GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hiyaz!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/02/07 at 23:58
Regular
"once more"
Hello I am new, is anyone up for a chat?
Mon 19/02/07 at 00:51
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Out of interest, how old is this guy?
Mon 19/02/07 at 00:52
Regular
"once more"
26 why you ask?
Mon 19/02/07 at 00:53
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Well first off he asked you out in a slightly shy way and then when he took you for a drive he went the long way round to spend time with you rather then just saying he wanted to. Sounds like he's shy or lacks experience or sommat.
Mon 19/02/07 at 00:55
Regular
"once more"
I don't think so. He had a few girl friends before and i just dont think hes shy. he asked me out last week and i said no but i decided to go this week. im not actually too bothered i just think he was a good kisser and i wanted more
Mon 19/02/07 at 00:56
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Then be honest with him maybe? You don't ask, you don't get.
Mon 19/02/07 at 00:58
Regular
"once more"
but i dont want him to think of me as a tart
Mon 19/02/07 at 01:00
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Why does it make you a tart just because you want more?

Just do whatever makes you happy and to hell with what people think. You've said you're not really that interested in him, which makes me think you just want to have sex with him, so if that's all he is to you what do you care what he thinks.
Mon 19/02/07 at 01:02
Regular
"once more"
no no oh god i would never sleep with him

Have u ever kissed someone and it was so good you wanted that moment to last forever?
Mon 19/02/07 at 01:03
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Nope

why would you not sleep with him?
Mon 19/02/07 at 01:05
Regular
"once more"
you never kissed anyone?

because he's not my boyfriend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.