GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let's say.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 23:14
Regular
"699 days!"
I have completely lost myself from the games circuit for the last year. I have a gamecube (US import to play all types games with freeloader). If I were to get five games for the gamecube other then Pikmin, Luigi's Mansion and Smash Brothers, which should I get? Assume I have no preferences about types of games, which is true.
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:04
Regular
I prefer Prime to Zelda too, although I should go back to bopth to fully complete them. I got up to the Omega Pirate on Hard on Prime, but I don't think I managed even reaching the first dungeon before I moved onto the next game.
Sat 13/12/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Booooom"
No I just rather Metroid Prime over Zelda, maybe because i havent played Zelda as much...
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:25
I think I now why he gave Zelda 1% less than the other two - because it's cel shaded.

Oh, the pain!
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:24
Damn, the in house dev team for MK must be kicking themselves.

"Why didn't we add Mario steaming up next to the Princess?"
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm thinking the steam effect on the visor adds that extra 1%
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:20
Wow, I just think it's amazing you can distinguish between what is 98% and 99% in a game. Well done.
Fri 12/12/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Booooom"
5 Games your in for some good fun and mind stressing activity.

I would choose:
Metroid Prime - Top game, gameplay is amazing, the graphics will blow your mind, farely hard, still havent had time to accomplish the ending of the game. My Score for the Game |99%|

Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker: Very good, cel chading effect, good in game fighting My score |97%|

Mario Kart : Double Dash: Fun.....two riders per kart, amazing, fun never stops, My score |98%|
Fri 12/12/03 at 09:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DrDragon wrote:
> Is Mario Kart really worth getting? Edge sort of panned it!
> Thanks though!

Yes, it's well worth it.

Edge are just stingy fools that don't enjoy playing games.

Other games would be F-Zero GX, Super Monkey Ball 2, Wind Waker and Metroid Prime.

Should last you, ooooh, at least a year.
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:18
Regular
Ah Metroid indeed, shiny. Timesplitters 2 is damn good as well.
Thu 11/12/03 at 23:17
Regular
"699 days!"
Is Mario Kart really worth getting? Edge sort of panned it!
Thanks though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.