GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Gamespot aren't keen on DD are they?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 11:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
http://www.gamespot.com/n64/ (space) driving/mariokart64/index.html

Great score there....
Fri 12/12/03 at 16:29
Regular
F-Zero is technically better than Mario Kart, but in terms of gameplay beats it hands-down. Mario Kart 64 is visually more pleasing than DD, but again, isn't as good where it really matters.

DD is stupidly addictive, rewarding and down right fun. F-Zero is great, but doesn't push you to keep playing.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Booooom"
erm nah, I still think mk DD has better sound, but ya know some really good sound, on MP the fore caversn stage ahh that makes your heart pump real fast:(
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
But the music on the Fire Field courses is incredible.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Booooom"
OMG how could you say it has better sound wtf? no sound is better than any mario games lemme assure you of that, and well the unlockables in MK are awesomely awesome:)
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:41
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
X-plozive wrote:
> MK owns in all sections and catagories comparing to F-Zero:)

Ok then lets break this down

F zero has better Graphics
F-Zero has better sound and music
F-Zero has its own style of gameplay that is also down to skill whereas DD relies on Items not really Racing Abbilty
FZero has much better unlockables, much more to offer and much longer Lastabilty, it also has superior coolness and single playe gameplay
DD has superior Multi Player

An u still tell me DD is better then F-zERO PLZ ?!
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, I meant that any people who think MArio Kart 64 is waay better and use reviews such as this are in fact wrong.

Wrong-y-wrong.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:20
Regular
"Booooom"
MK owns in all sections and catagories comparing to F-Zero:)
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:00
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Personly, i think F-zero is much more fun and enjoyable game. Much more rewarding and long lasting allthough DD canes its ar*e in Multi Player F-Zero does likewise in Single.
Fri 12/12/03 at 12:58
Regular
"Booooom"
It didnt really meat up to my standards at first, but the game just got better.......and better as you unlock things etc, I think GameSpot should think twice;)
Fri 12/12/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I Think the score reflects the game pretty well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.