GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC Subscribers?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/12/03 at 13:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hey everyone, i subscribed to NGC and i was just wondering when the issues normally arrive? Is it a week before etc. Tell me when you gtet your copies. Thanks. I'll be happy if i get it anywhere near the release date, cus i got the last issue last week, about 2 weeks after release...
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 13/12/03 at 08:50
Regular
"Booooom"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> X-plozive wrote:
> I live in Australia but I looked in google and saw this sweet
> website
> so i joined, is it ok not to be ukanite?
>
> British!
>
> You can be from Australia. It really doesn't make a difference. But
> watch your language and how you act toward people. If you are nice to
> them then they will be nice to you. Act arrogant and moronic like a
> lot of newbies have done recently and you will get picked on. Oh and
> don't use text talk, try and write properly and use punctuation.
>
> Other than that quick little lecture, welcome to the forums.

Haha, I am not arrogant nor moronic, but you should be asure of one thing I am SUPERIOR to all you little I mite call you ants:) haha

Nah I am not a newbie aswell, well atleast not to communities but to this website I am, but I like it so far so I decided to stay:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.