GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your favourit Staffie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/10 at 13:32
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Shame we cant have a poll but I thought we would bring this up now that you have got over the mourning and pining for me leaving.

So just post the Staffie's name who is your fave and then the loser gets sacked (Not official and has not be approved by Mr Rainbird or Freeola)

So is it:

ButchML
Warhunt
motomotomd
McLong
Eccles
LukeM
Numnut
Tue 02/03/10 at 16:53
Regular
"I like turtles"
Warhunt wrote:

> My vote goes for Tony..... I wonder why? :D

No idea mate,as he's not even on the list !.
Tue 02/03/10 at 16:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Extremely hard to select one. All have worked above and beyond the call of duty (not played any yet) in the name of Freeola. All are great....:-))
Tue 02/03/10 at 16:09
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I would say Warhunt, but he's not a facebook friend, so don't feel as though I know him well enough.

McLong and Butch are there with Warhunt. Should pick Eccles for the help provided on my website, fixing glitches and the like. Then motomoto for accidently giving me a GAD (of which I rightly reawarded pb with...although not sure if this should be a reason to like him...unless it is proof that he is, like us, normal!). The others I haven't really come into much forum contact with. Yet.

So all in all, I vote for Vexxxed ;P Nah. Can't decide. You are all great!
Tue 02/03/10 at 16:06
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
The post doesn't achieve anything but then again most of the posts on the forum don't achieve much really apart from the occasional search keyword etc
Tue 02/03/10 at 16:01
Regular
I love them all the same.
Tue 02/03/10 at 15:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
Favourite staffie has to be Warhunt ;D
Although i do like Numnut trying to bribe me into bikes aswell.
Butch is awesome! xD
Oh and motomoto! He's awesome ^^

I love all the staffies :D

I think that old thread was one of mine. Managed to dig it out from last August. One of the questions was Favourite Staff Member, and also Top 3 Favourite Freeola Members.

You can find it here
Tue 02/03/10 at 14:46
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Always wonder as to what point these types of posts achieve. It's like walking around your group of mates going "Do you like me better than him? Please please do!" :D (Not that I do that of course..... honest)

I'll try and find the previous post of this topic and see if things have changed :)

My vote goes for Tony..... I wonder why? :D
Tue 02/03/10 at 14:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Cop out!
Tue 02/03/10 at 14:30
"possibly impossible"
None of them are real anyway, they're all just fragments of Tony's split personality.
Tue 02/03/10 at 14:26
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Butch wrote:
> Who is this ButchML you speak of?
>
> Also, Garin doesn't work here. You know this to be true.

I never said he did. You can't proove anything

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.