GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your favourit Staffie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/10 at 13:32
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Shame we cant have a poll but I thought we would bring this up now that you have got over the mourning and pining for me leaving.

So just post the Staffie's name who is your fave and then the loser gets sacked (Not official and has not be approved by Mr Rainbird or Freeola)

So is it:

ButchML
Warhunt
motomotomd
McLong
Eccles
LukeM
Numnut
Thu 04/03/10 at 08:20
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> I'm happy with the 5 I've won so far. When I first started, I
> have to admit, I was attracted purely by the fact I could win
> things for my reviews, but over the weeks and months (and single
> year :P) I've been drawn more to the involvement in the community
> on here.

Came for the GAD stayed for the chat. Now roped in on some product offered called InstantPro :p Still, all very good!

> Give that boy an Oscar I hear you say

Very good of you to nominate me Chris ;)
Wed 03/03/10 at 21:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'm happy with the 5 I've won so far. When I first started, I have to admit, I was attracted purely by the fact I could win things for my reviews, but over the weeks and months (and single year :P) I've been drawn more to the involvement in the community on here.

Give that boy an Oscar I hear you say
Wed 03/03/10 at 15:32
Regular
"THFC"
I am very pleased with my wins and time here ratio.

Would like to break the top 10! My goal for the next few months if time permits it lol
Wed 03/03/10 at 15:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sonic Chris wrote:

I've always admired pb, probably because the first time i saw his GAD wins, I was gobsmacked for days :P

Take it my GAD winning record didn't impress you as much then Chris ?,gutted ! :(
Wed 03/03/10 at 13:34
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Or a subtle bribe every now and then.....
Wed 03/03/10 at 13:29
Regular
"THFC"
lol only messing!

Yeah pb has racked up some serious wins, going to take some effort, and pb to never go online again for any of us to catch up!
Wed 03/03/10 at 13:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
Don't forget making adverts! ;D

Nah, I like all the MODs, and everyone on the site, it's just since I've been here, I've always admired pb, probably because the first time i saw his GAD wins, I was gobsmacked for days :P
Wed 03/03/10 at 08:54
Regular
"THFC"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Favourite MOD has to be pb! He's a pro ;D
>
> And he Co-Mods the review section with me :)

Try do my bit by helping update the Gamerscore challenge, run the Football Thread.......... im not angry chris, just disappointed.
Wed 03/03/10 at 07:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
Machie wrote:
> HM wrote:
> I would say Warhunt, but he's not a facebook friend, so don't
> feel as though I know him well enough.
>
> This is
> why I left Facebook. Actually it wasn't, but he makes some good
> points. :¬)

Ha ha,brilliant !.
Tue 02/03/10 at 21:33
Regular
"How Ironic"
I agree, there does seem to be alot of MODs on the site, alongside the staff members, literally everyone's got an active role :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.