GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 12:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Quite a few reviews this issue.

1080 Avalanche 90%
Judge Dredd VS. Death 84%
XGRA 71%
The Sims Bustin Out 82%
Crash Nitro Kart 53%
Super Bust A Move All Stars 70%
Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone 70%
Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion 71%
Spongebob Squarepants Battle For Bikini Bottom 32%
Mario Party 5 80%

GBA Reviews

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga 94%
Fire Emblem 92%

Import Reviews

Pokemon Colosseum 84%
Atsumare!! Made In Wario 90%
Mon 15/12/03 at 22:21
Regular
Heh... I really want Geist come next year.
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Got mine yesterday, too.

I'm thinking of getting this new Sims game, which is due out this Friday... From the review I read, it sounds alright. And, for some reason, I sort of "miss" playing a game like this (no, Animal Crossing isn't quite the same). It sounds different, too. You have to go through your dailly-routines in order to progress in the working-life; rather than just in `LifeŽ, in general. Graphics and that don't bother me.

Another game I'll want is Fire Emblen on the GBA - definitley!
But, if this is the January issue (and it's only December), and the game isn't due-out until February; they must get their "finished-PAL codes" so bloody early! Why do we, then, have to wait so-long?!?

1080: Avalanche should be arriving as a GAD Prize, within the next week or-so. And I already have Mario and Luigi on my GBA (which IS as brilliant as they say it is, yes). :)

But why do they have to give-out ANOTHER "Essential" guide??
Honestly... They're getting a lot like GamesMaster!! :P
Tue 16/12/03 at 10:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The Sims is an utter waste of everyting used to produce it. It's vile and disgusting and totally mind-numbing.
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:01
Regular
"Booooom"
Cyclone wrote:
> Harvest Moon will consume my life.
>
>
> I can't wait to sit out under the sun watching fields of barley sway
> and listen to the birds sing of summer with ma girl.
>
> And play Harvest Moon.
THATS THE SPIRIT:)
Tue 16/12/03 at 13:52
"i luv my magnum!!"
sims is a decent game actually, im glad that they have a 'get a life' mode though on the console versions because in the normal pc 1 theres nothing 2 aim for which kinda takes the whole edge off a game, still, it can be cool
Thu 18/12/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Still not got my subscription copy yet, gonna phone 'em right now.
Thu 18/12/03 at 11:29
Regular
From the previews I've read of harvest Moon, it's sounding like that's gonna be pretty mindnumbing to be honest.

Pity, I hoped it would return to the magic of the original game, but apparently not.
Thu 18/12/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Good to see 1080 Avalanche gets the rating it deserves - Class game!

Phew.
It was nice to see it get a good score, as quite a few other reviews I'd seen had given it around 70-ish scores.
I got it the other day and it's sitting wating to be played on Christmas morning, and it's nice to know it's better than I'd previously thought it was (though I was going to get it pretty much regardless of what score it got because the N64 version rules).
Thu 18/12/03 at 13:19
Regular
it's a matter of your own opinion...
Fri 19/12/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bloody 'ell! Got a letter from Future Publishing yesterday telling me to "Renew your Subscription Now and Save ..." - even though I've still got, about, 18-months to go on my current one, since they caught me out with their scheming-ways, last time!

How much of my bloody money do they want?!?!

Anyone else been `botheredŽ by them, recently?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.