GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In 2004 I want..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 22:20
Regular
Geist. Oh hell do I want Geist. I mean how good does this game look, I know the graphics appear dodgy but it does seem to be the closest us Nintendo fans will get to Perfect Dark and judging on early shots we could be look at that game.

Complete with its own gimmick. But what do you think? Any games you particular after come 2004? Granted Harvest Moon will undoubtable rule as a supreme title, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes looks gorgeous and Pikmin 2 can easily be the best title Nintendo have made since the Gamecube has launched.

Here's to the future.

Dringo.
Thu 18/12/03 at 09:42
Regular
*GT as in Gran Turismo.

Obviously.
Thu 18/12/03 at 09:41
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> In 2004 I want a proper racer, i.e. PGR, Sega GT, Gran Turismo etc on
> the GC. It is the one thing that I feel is really lacking.

I agree. The N64 suffered in the racing genre with that 'GT' game (can't remember the name, only that it sucked big-time). It did get a little redemption with RR64 but that wasn't all tha and a bag of chips either.

Hopefully this new Ridge Racer will get it right.

There is another racing game in development for the cube (I think), which does look pretty sweet and was mentioned in the same breath as the GT series. I forget the name though :(
Thu 18/12/03 at 09:37
Regular
R: Racing Evolution is looking pretty sweet. I doubt it'll live up to the standards of those you mentioned, but surely a worthy looking title.
Thu 18/12/03 at 00:10
"I love yo... lamp."
In 2004 I want a proper racer, i.e. PGR, Sega GT, Gran Turismo etc on the GC. It is the one thing that I feel is really lacking.
Wed 17/12/03 at 21:54
Regular
Four Swords is a must get game... or whatever the compilation is called now.
Wed 17/12/03 at 01:10
Regular
X-plozive wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The term 'clutching at straws' comes to mind.
> TIM?????

Yeah, who dis?

Oh and shut it MJ you tart, I swear you've been lurking under a rock for the past few years and just decided to show you ugly mug to take the piece out of my name :D
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:24
Regular
I want geist and metal gear solid: twin snakes.
If Nintendo releases a new full 3d zelda game, that game will be on the top of my purchase list, even over food.
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:21
Regular
Timothy darling! *cooooey* Or something? Tilt's name rules all
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Booooom"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The term 'clutching at straws' comes to mind.
TIM?????
Tue 16/12/03 at 11:07
Regular
The term 'clutching at straws' comes to mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.