GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New level for Rainbow Six 3 available...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:03
Regular
After being told that the new level wouldn't be available till the New Year, for some reason Ubi Soft decided to release it last night.

It's called Carnival and it's lifted from the Parade single player level. Pretty mint actually, lots of snipey points and shooty areas. Also there's some carnival floats and fireworks going off in the sky.

Maybe Ubi Soft aren't so stingy afterall, just hope they give us a few more quite soon as well.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:03
Regular
After being told that the new level wouldn't be available till the New Year, for some reason Ubi Soft decided to release it last night.

It's called Carnival and it's lifted from the Parade single player level. Pretty mint actually, lots of snipey points and shooty areas. Also there's some carnival floats and fireworks going off in the sky.

Maybe Ubi Soft aren't so stingy afterall, just hope they give us a few more quite soon as well.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
And it was suposed to be here today.

is it 'premium content'?
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:11
Regular
Nope, it's only 1 level so if they charged for it that'd take the piece.

I predict some new game types some time in the New Year that'll be premium content.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm not paying for any 'new conmtent'

I've already paid £25 for a (week late) game.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:16
Regular
"Teal'c"
Premium content? What's this? Now I'm scared.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Paying for more downloads.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:28
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I want a .50 cal patch!
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I want the damn game.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Teal'c"
I want this also. Why hasnt it come. Answer me Matt.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I reckon 'the dude' who sold it works for the Royally Gay Males

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.