GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New level for Rainbow Six 3 available...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Tue 16/12/03 at 15:03
Regular
After being told that the new level wouldn't be available till the New Year, for some reason Ubi Soft decided to release it last night.

It's called Carnival and it's lifted from the Parade single player level. Pretty mint actually, lots of snipey points and shooty areas. Also there's some carnival floats and fireworks going off in the sky.

Maybe Ubi Soft aren't so stingy afterall, just hope they give us a few more quite soon as well.
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:08
Regular
DreamWarBird wrote:
> No sign of another level(s), unless its totally secret.

Yeah, that's posted by the same geezer who said that Carnival wouldn't be coming out till the New Year.
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:07
Regular
"All about the Beats"
On the official forums one of the admins said that in the new year they will be relasing;

The ELO update thingy

Ability for admins to turn on/off the .50 Cal

Friend List join

No sign of another level(s), unless its totally secret.
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:03
Regular
I reckon we'll get 1 or maybe 2 levels when they release the .50 call patch early in the New Year.

Hopefully it'll be based on Alcatraz, that would be mint.
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:59
Regular
"8==="
But they're competing for sales with CS so they might push a few level releases forward to before christmas.

It makes retailing sense.
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I heard an american say theres 2 levels coming within a week.

Probley bull.
Wed 17/12/03 at 13:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yes, yes I have.
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:54
Regular
you got it yet mattribute?
Wed 17/12/03 at 10:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
New download - Garage?
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:00
Regular
"8==="
anything's better than the training level with too many people.
Tue 16/12/03 at 20:56
Regular
"\\"
Ahh, i'm gonna dislike this level muchly. After only a few minutes of it i got sick of it because i had no idea where anything was, so i just left and played airport 1.

I was 80 deaths more than kills before i got that level then it went down to 120 deaths more, then after i'd been on airport and a few others, it was back to only 80 deaths more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.