GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Call of Duty"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty'.
Thu 18/12/03 at 21:40
"High polygon count"
I'm getting it for Christmas.

Any good? Better than MoH?
Thu 01/01/04 at 16:07
"High polygon count"
You were right... bloody amazing game!
Fri 19/12/03 at 12:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Call of Duty is a fantastic game, very short but I did go back more than once just play through it all again. Medal of Honor has nothing on it, all the cinematic, team AI and vehicular missions are done in COD with so much polish that you'll soon forget EA's more sub standard effort.

It does have it's down point, a couple of generic missions and one or two levels where you fight alone are perhaps the parts of the game which drag a bit, but much of the game does make up for it such as the panic endued, but incredibly exciting defending of Pegasus Bridge where you and a few British chums have to fight off a huge German counter attack and the harrowing river crossing mission as the Russians which makes the Omaha Beach level seem like a leisurely stroll in comparison.

Great game, in fact just talking about it makes me want to play it again.
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:08
Regular
"gamester45"
Fri 19/12/03 at 01:47
Well they're in two different leagues. Better comparing Allied Assault with Call of Duty. Which CoD would have won.
Fri 19/12/03 at 01:46
Regular
I took Rising Sun back and traded it in for Call of Duty.

Do I regret doing that? Hell no.

'Nuff said.
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Teal'c"
It's much better than MoH.
Much.

But I hate the online.
Thu 18/12/03 at 22:57
Regular
Well a few of people in my clan for Return to castle Wolfenstein, and some of them say that it's total crap, and prefer erturn to castle wolfenstein and enemy territory, and the others think that it is better, but everyone says it's to slow! hope that helped, lol
Thu 18/12/03 at 22:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'd say its better than MoH. More varied and some of the intros for each level are class.
Plays very well.
Thu 18/12/03 at 22:19
Regular
Got the game...never played MoH so I can't really have an opinion on wether it's better or not. Doesn't matter, still a great game and it's good online too, currently playing it more online then CS!
Thu 18/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I'm getting it too. Was impressed by the demo, it was much better than MoH's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.