GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Win a gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/08/01 at 19:46
Regular
I spotted a link on this forum that said these very words, but i spottted it too late and changed pages. I have spent ten minutes changing pages to try and find it again, but i cant. Can anyone tell me where the link goes to?
Sat 25/08/01 at 19:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I spotted a link on this forum that said these very words, but i spottted it too late and changed pages. I have spent ten minutes changing pages to try and find it again, but i cant. Can anyone tell me where the link goes to?
Sat 25/08/01 at 19:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It goes to http://specialreserve.net/gameroftheyear
Regular
"the burning sky"
This link takes you to the GameroftheYear site. On the left under the heading COOL STUFF

cookie monster wrote:
> I spotted a link on this forum that said these very words, but i
> spottted it too late and changed pages. I have spent ten minutes
> changing pages to try and find it again, but i cant. Can anyone tell
> me where the link goes to?
Well, there's probably hundreds of sites offering the chance to win a GC. But the question is: are they for real?
Sat 25/08/01 at 19:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
The one cookie monster was on about takes you to the GameroftheYear site. And you can win a Gamecube. FOR REAL!!!!!!

DeltaJava wrote:
> Well, there's probably hundreds of sites offering the chance to win
> a GC. But the question is: are they for real?
Sat 25/08/01 at 19:55
Morpheus02 wrote:
> The one cookie monster was on about takes you to the GameroftheYear
> site. And you can win a Gamecube. FOR REAL!!!!!!

DeltaJava
> wrote:
> Well, there's probably hundreds of sites offering the
> chance to win
> a GC. But the question is: are they for real?

OK, OK, fair enough. Shame I can't travel to any of the SR stores - the nearest one to Wales is in Bristol. Mind you, I reckon I would've had a good chance of winning.
Sat 25/08/01 at 20:16
Regular
What do you have to do to win?
Sat 25/08/01 at 20:21
Get the fastest time for either GT3 or Excitebike 64.
Sat 25/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
Really how do I apply?
Sat 25/08/01 at 20:23
Wow, you reply quickly. You must have broadband. Anyway, you can apply by popping into any of the SR shops after Septemeber 1st, or whatever it says in the SR magazine. Couldn't be bothered to look.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.