GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Win a gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/08/01 at 19:46
Regular
I spotted a link on this forum that said these very words, but i spottted it too late and changed pages. I have spent ten minutes changing pages to try and find it again, but i cant. Can anyone tell me where the link goes to?
Sat 25/08/01 at 23:20
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
yes, good luck with Excitebike64 in the comp, will you pick a PS2 or a GC if you win? considering you already decided to buy a GC.
Sat 25/08/01 at 23:11
Er, wouldn't it be better to choose the GC rigt away then to choose PS2 and sell it to get a GC?
Sat 25/08/01 at 23:07
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Are you a Ninty fan? good, i'd like a PS2, they're good stuff + Ant, if you won ANOTHER PS2 would you be so upset? you could sell it and buy a Gamecube or X-Box, maybe a nice upgrade for your PC, who knows, it's a crazy world we live in.
Sat 25/08/01 at 23:04
Now that would be disappointing. SO close to winning a Playstation 2, yet so far. Oh, and I want to win the PS2 because I'm buying the Gamecube.
Sat 25/08/01 at 22:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
why not enter for the fun of it, if you don't want to win you can 'accidently' crash in the final?
Sat 25/08/01 at 22:58
I wonder what tracks SR will use? I'm sure I can do well with the Excitebike one.
Sat 25/08/01 at 22:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
I would enter, but I don't really want to win another PS2.

And if I do win, I'm only gonna win the GT3 one.
Sat 25/08/01 at 22:50
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Fogmaster wrote:
> I'm hoping no one enters because they live
> too far away then i'll
> pop down do a crap time and take it off
> their hands, ha ha ha ha.

That's unlikely.

sure is, good luck to everyone that enters.
Sat 25/08/01 at 22:27
Fogmaster wrote:
> I'm hoping no one enters because they live too far away then i'll
> pop down do a crap time and take it off their hands, ha ha ha ha.

That's unlikely.
Sat 25/08/01 at 21:39
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I'm hoping no one enters because they live too far away then i'll pop down do a crap time and take it off their hands, ha ha ha ha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.