GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Ocrina of time: Master quest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Sun 21/12/03 at 18:57
Regular
"WWJD"
Ive got the double disk from the wind wakers game and ive chosen to do the 'new' game Ocrina of time: Master quest and im stuck, plain and simple im old now and ive done the forest temple and im in the fire temple and i don't know how to get past the first gate, can anyone help me?

thanks

Longy
Mon 22/12/03 at 09:08
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Cooky wrote:
> Have you got that fire magic spell thing yet? The one which causes a
> ring of fire to emenate from your position. You need that to get
> into (well technically you don't, but it helps a lot) the fire
> dungeon.

This is a design issue that I was considering as I was playing through the dungeon - how do you generate fire without the Dins Fire spell (what you were talking about). Dins Fire is not mandatory by that point of the game, and by Nintendo design ethics there must be another way of doing it. Only I couldn't work out what it was, so I gave up and used Dins Fire :O)
Mon 22/12/03 at 08:42
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Woohoo Mr Postman just dropped a nice brown jiffy bag thru my letter box with the Zelda Collection shrink wrapped inside :)

Thanks Ninty... much appreciated :D
Sun 21/12/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Longy wrote:
> doesnt matter i just found another torch. how do i go about lighting
> them all up?

Have you got that fire magic spell thing yet? The one which causes a ring of fire to emenate from your position. You need that to get into (well technically you don't, but it helps a lot) the fire dungeon.

Also, you'll need to hammer to break the statue on the right hand side when you go in.

:)
Sun 21/12/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Longy wrote:
> Ok im stuck on another pit. You know in Lake Hylia when your older on
> this platform and it says when the lake is filling up shoot for the
> morning star and i did that and it revealed a flaming arrow across
> the lake on the platform and now i cant get up there

When the lake is filled up again later in the game, you can swim across and get it... well if memory serves me correct!

:)
Sun 21/12/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I hate to interrupt the conversation your having with yourself, but you seemed to ignore MWAs direction to www.gamefaqs.com

:-)

You may resume telling yourself what you just did.
Sun 21/12/03 at 20:25
Regular
"WWJD"
Ok im stuck on another pit. You know in Lake Hylia when your older on this platform and it says when the lake is filling up shoot for the morning star and i did that and it revealed a flaming arrow across the lake on the platform and now i cant get up there
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:32
Regular
"WWJD"
doesnt matter i just found another torch. how do i go about lighting them all up?
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:30
Regular
"WWJD"
Thats where im stuck! where do you get the key from? i tryed lighting both the torches but it doesnt work. How do i get it?
Sun 21/12/03 at 19:08
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I am in this dungeon too, though I'm not too sure where you're stuck. Have you seen Darunia yet, and got the key from the room he's in?
Sun 21/12/03 at 18:58
"Uzi Lover"
www.gamefaqs.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.