GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MIST"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/08/01 at 00:14
Regular
who's awake?
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:02
Dav1d wrote:
> Logan wrote:
> after he realised i wasn't a JAT, everything
> changed!

So why are you still typing under Logan?...

You didnt
> get banned did you?...

OK... here is the story:

I was one of the first people on the forum- under tha name sonicrav. If you find the oldest messages on the site I will have replied to them.

I have read almost every message ever posted in the FOG (about games)... but used to rarely reply- only when I had somehting interesting and relevant to contribute would I.

Anyway, during AS exams I stopped posting, and returned to the forum to realise that no one even knew who i was. (mind you,I had changed my name). So while Meka, and FM etc were being voted Notables (rightly so), I was forgotten.

So, I started over... 0 posts, 0days on the site. And this time, I'm making a real go of it! I don't care about winning GAD... I've already said my first win with this name will be donated to the xmas Great Ormand Street Hospital Appeal that we do every year... so there u go... I'm back, and chatting about the games!
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:03
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I don't really get what you just said there but I head up at around 2 because there is no school the next day.
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:05
Regular
Good for you Logan, Sonic, Nights, Rav...... Oh dear......

I think I'll just call you Log from now on.... is that ok?! :-)
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ortega wrote

I use heartbreak high as a reason to wake up. I make myselft addicted to it so i can wake up early. If it wasnt for heatbreak high i wouldnt wake up ttill 2pm

LOL
Regular
goooood mornin ukchatforums
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:06
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> I don't really get what you just said there but I head up at around 2 because there is no school the next day.

Dont worry, I was just being sarcastic thats all...... :-)
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:06
Dav1d wrote:
> Good for you Logan, Sonic, Nights, Rav...... Oh dear......

I
> think I'll just call you "big furry space alien man" from now on.... is that ok?! :-)

big furry space alien will be fine
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:09
Regular
Logan wrote:
> big furry space alien will be fine

erm...... I think Ill stick with Log if thats ok with you! :-)
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:09
my usual routine:

Wake up at 12pm and see hearth break high, or wake at 2pm and miss it

If 12pm, have brunch
if 2pm miss brunch

Play sonic adventure 2

at 6 watch tv... come only later

stay online till 1am

ring girl friend (not girlfriend.. a girl friend)

chat about sex till 3am

sleep
Sat 25/08/01 at 01:10
Regular
* and it goes a little somthin like this*

name the song...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.