GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"newbie to notable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
I don't think this has happened but it would be interessting. When the notables get selected, i think a newbie should be give notable stauts (NOT ME SOMEONE ELSE). Cause that would be a good thing to give to someone when they join, it would make it more interessing for them to realise what all this fuss is about.
Sat 25/08/01 at 10:43
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
True point ISSP.
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I would just like to Know why so many people have posted on a topic with such a stupid question/ idea. Does the person even know how it works, does he think they are picked out of a hat?
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:46
well, I think the older, wiser masses of the FOG have disagreed with this idea enough... now hand your head in shame!
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:45
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
This is a stupid idea. Notables are elected for good reasons. You want too hear some? What about I will tell you some.

They post alot, most of it is good quality.

They are people who help around the site, cleaning forums, helping people etc etc.

They are liked by everyone.

Why should a newbie be elected as a notable? Ludicrus
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:43
Mr friend this was indeed a stupid thing to do, and on ure 5th day as part of the forums! Maybe u made the thread and afterwards realised how much of a stupid topic it was, but to try and argue the point! tut tut! I would like to be known as a notable but I wouldn't post such an obvious thread in an attempt to become one! And please to post "Not me some1 else" in reply to my message as this is an obvious cover up.

GIVE IT UP

Sorry, now I would also like to say that im sure your feeling quite small at the moment so I think it would b a good idea for any regulars to back away because its not really worth it, notables do have respect, thats why their notables, and for this reason I think one of them should inform this person of how they became a notable and why what he has just said makes no sense what so eva.

Phew, that got it outta my system!

nuff said
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:40
Regular
"I am your father"
Are you just high on drugs or simply an idiot? What would be the point in being a Notable if you don't do anything? It's like walking into a company and expecting to be director straight away. Where is your sense?
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:29
I see, I said it was a silly idea earlier! People have got to realise that respect is earnt, you can't win it!
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
(I think Dringo will agree on this)

Simon. You've had some pretty stupid ideas in the past but I have to say you've really excelled yourself this time. Newbies being Notables? Why?
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:18
Regular
i want to know why the stupid post that began this thread...i want to know why such a dumb idea should even be given any such consideration
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:16
Why what!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.