GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"User warned? Who, meeeee?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/02/07 at 13:34
Regular
Can a staffie tell me why I am being warned and have that ugly looking sign next to my name =( ?
Sat 17/02/07 at 13:46
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
He's like a little mini Shaneo.

Anyone who cheats should be prevented from winning any GAD's for a certain time period, (at least a couple of months) and then be banned the next time they post someone else's work.
Sat 17/02/07 at 13:38
Regular
"8==="
Erm it says on the win thing that NickGreen has won a GAD for cheats... but he's warned... so.. no GAD for him, right? :S
Sat 17/02/07 at 13:28
Regular
Beast?
Sat 17/02/07 at 13:12
Regular
You only say that as you're the beast. If you don't know what I'm talking about.. check out that 666 post count from the last 30 days..
Sat 17/02/07 at 12:49
Regular
Run DMC suck. The only good thing they ever did was the title music
for SSX Tricky.
Sat 17/02/07 at 12:48
Regular
It is to him. He wants to be able to copy some more reviews and so win a GAD as quick as poss.

The apocalypse? You mean.. if.. say, Aerosmith did a version of Walk This Way without Run DMC?... *shudder*
Sat 17/02/07 at 12:47
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Dude, it's a tiny little yellow picture. It's not the apocalypse.
Sat 17/02/07 at 12:38
Regular
To any Freeola staff member.

I am really concerned about the warning next to my name and know that its nothing compared to what I deserve. Would just like to take the chance to apologise for all of my idiotic actions. I really do know that what I did was a wrong and stupid thing to do. I am now a huge freeola fan and regularly post comments and threads in the freeola forums (nearly every day!) I am asking you for another chance and to remove the ugly sign next to my name...

I swear that I will never ever attempt to cheat in anyway again. I trueley have learnt my lesson and have understood that chat and gameaday is no longer a chance to win free vouchers but also a place to chat and get involved with all you guys.

Please, consider what I am trying to say. I understand if you cannot remove the sign because of freeola rules.

Thanks for reading.
Fri 16/02/07 at 20:06
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Garin wrote:
> Civilisation would collapse.
:P

I would have thought of something liek what angel said, if I had been here early, but I suppose I wasn't.
Fri 16/02/07 at 19:42
Regular
Hahah, that's evil.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.