GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manhunt"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I got this game for Christmas, and I ghaven't played much, abiut 20 mins. Anyway, so far I haven't been enjoying it much, does it get better?
Fri 02/01/04 at 11:20
Regular
Some one please tell me aswell.

is the game crap like ive been told as i really want to play it but aint sure on it.

It looks ace

HELP

PLEASE
Tue 30/12/03 at 17:17
Regular
"HELP IS AT HAND"
ok i notice a few people are having a bit of trouble with the doing time level on this level you must stay hidden most of the time im afraid and try to draw out one at a time when u have your selected victims follow behind them keeping your finger on the "x" button when you are close enough to attack but try to keep a safe distance without letting them know you are there but close enough to have ur triangles appear when the go yellow you can let go and you will perfom a violent attack then try to get another to stray away from the rest and repeat it only this time hold the "x" button until the triangles turn red then you will perform a gruesom execution after that you have done your time and can move to the next stage.....
Mon 29/12/03 at 01:39
Regular
Ok Ima try but do u kno how to finish this level?
Mon 29/12/03 at 01:08
Regular
icey diamonds wrote:
> Has anyone made it to the "Doing Time" scene yet? If so how
> do you get past this scene? I have killed and killed and killed and
> can't figure out how to comeplete the mission. HELP!

Try gamefaqs.com.
Mon 29/12/03 at 00:48
Regular
Has anyone made it to the "Doing Time" scene yet? If so how do you get past this scene? I have killed and killed and killed and can't figure out how to comeplete the mission. HELP!
Sun 28/12/03 at 20:40
Regular
It's a brilliant game, it does get better as you progress through the levels.
Sun 28/12/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
If you don't like Manhunt from the off, then I don't think it's the kind of game that would grow on you.

Although I'm only on the 3rd level, it does seem to play the same way all the time, (hide in the shadows, sneak out, kill someone). I have had a few occasions that involved the old 'divide and conquer' strategy, but other than that there isn't much variation.
Sun 28/12/03 at 14:23
Regular
"accidental superher"
yes i had a lapse and never touched it again after getting to around lvl 9 or 10
didn't really enjoy it that much
Sun 28/12/03 at 11:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
Tis quite good and an original concept but if you lapse from playing it I think it is hard to come back to, and with ssx 3 and Smackdown 5, Im finding it hard to play manhunt.
Sat 27/12/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Its the kind of game you either love or hate. Its the kind of game you have to use a bit of thought, can't just rush in and smash people around.
Later on you get to use guns to take out the enemy, means less sneaking around and silent kills but I suspect if you don't like it so far there isn't much in the game that is likely to change your mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.