GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart: Double Dash!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 28/12/03 at 19:28
Regular
I got this game for Christmas and I’m enjoying every second of it but there are a few questions I need answering. Who are the best two characters to have and what is the best Kart? Thanks. :)
Sat 17/01/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Swivel!"
TOADETTE RULEZ!
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:34
Regular
It's not a real game though....

You do know that... right?
Thu 15/01/04 at 18:26
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I've seen it in one. I think it was Computer and Video Games or NGC.
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:59
Regular
"??????"
Does anyone even know any magazines that refer to a game called (Mario Kart: Quadruple Qffffffg!!!!"?
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
cweek2000 wrote:
> Someone's been reading magazines...

Yeah, I do read magazines.

How in the hell does that relate to a joke aimed at the useage of 4 exclamation marks?
Wed 07/01/04 at 18:25
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Mario Kart: Quadruple Qffffffg!!!!

Someone's been reading magazines...
Wed 31/12/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Time Trials: Toad and Baby Bowser

Grandprix: Baby Bowser and Parakoopa
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:32
Regular
I'm usually Yoshi (The homing egg is top class for attacking :D) and Baby Bowser (His big shell is great if you're first and want to take loads of people out) along with the Waluigi Kart, good combination of speed, accelaration and weight :D
Mon 29/12/03 at 23:03
Regular
"You've upset me"
For Time Trials I use Parakoopa and Baby Mario in the Barrel train. In GP's I go for Parakoopa and Daisy/Mario/Boo depending on which cup I'm doing, and the Turbo Birdo (for Medium combination) or the Parade Kart or Warios pimp-mobile (for heavy)
Mon 29/12/03 at 17:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I think the best combo is Parakoopa (driving- three red shells is not to be sniffed at), Baby Mario (pushing- small and light, plus Baby Luigi is annoying, plus chain-chomp) and the Red Shell Kart (one of the fastest vehicles in the game). However, use the green alternatives to these characters for a slightly heavier option (koopa, baby luigi and green shell kart).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.