GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bingo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/02/07 at 16:40
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
This game has now been removed.

May it's memory live on... :)
Page:
Fri 16/02/07 at 11:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> Do we win the girl aswell? =)

Nah Tony gets her :D
Fri 16/02/07 at 11:25
Regular
Do we win the girl aswell? =)

This should be fun ^^
Fri 16/02/07 at 11:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I shall blue rinse my hair this weekend, get myself a virtual "dobber" and think of lots of things to moan about in preparation for Monday :D
Fri 16/02/07 at 11:11
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
The first game of Freeola Bingo begins on Monday (19th).

Freeola Bingo is free to play, and each game will last a maximum of one week. All you need to be able to play, is a Free MyFreeola account. Once logged into MyFreeola, you'll need to enter your genuine, up-to-date contact details and create a Gameaday nickname.

Every Monday, each player will receive their randomly created bingo card in their MyFreeola account (on the Freeola Bingo page). On this card, you will have 10 different numbers between 1 - 30.

Each day of the week, between 6pm and 9pm, the Freeola Bingo caller will randomly draw 5 different numbers which will be displayed on the same page in your MyFreeola account, and right here on the interactive sites. These drawn numbers will be displayed until 6pm - 9pm the next day when a new set of 5 numbers will be drawn randomly.

All you need to do is keep an eye out for the drawn numbers each day, and when any of the numbers drawn are also shown on your card, give that number on your card a click to mark it.

Once all of your 10 numbers have been called in a week, hit the House! button on the same page to win £30 of Amazon or Argos vouchers! Be careful though, if you try and claim without all your numbers having been drawn that week, you will be disqualified until the next game begins.

Good luck everyone!

Visit the main bingo page for more information.
Fri 16/02/07 at 11:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
New advert thing looks great. Look forward to Monday to see how it works out.
Thu 15/02/07 at 12:02
Regular
"8==="
I AM NOT A NUMBER!

*Runs away from big floating ball-like thing*
Thu 15/02/07 at 11:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hedfix wrote:

my woggle! ;)

What number is that then?
Thu 15/02/07 at 11:25
Regular
"8==="
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Only if I'm number 1 and I find Hedfix linking to scout songs a
> little scary somehow^^

Kiss my woggle! ;)
Thu 15/02/07 at 11:10
Regular
Can someone please explain how this bingo competition is going to work?
Thu 15/02/07 at 10:34
Regular
4 days to go =) I hope I win this Bingo thing.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.