GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you do with yor old games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
"steve"
If you want to make money answer yes
Fri 02/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> I release the characters back into the wild

Lol! I absolutely love that. Having never met you, I can't put a face to this image, but I have in my mind a picture of an anonymous person leaning down by their front door, opening both hands together in front of them, leaning towards the ground and releasing little bandicoots, ninjas, squirrels, hedgehogs and various other critters into the wild.

Of they go... Squeaks all round! Several look back to give a tearful wave goodbye, then head off into the new world.
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:30
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Pal88 wrote:
> I keep every single game and dont sell a single one even if i hate the
> game.
>
> Im just so mad about games that i must have a game aday or i get
> depressed and lonely (it's weird i know, BUT it is true).

are you trying to hint at something!?
Fri 02/01/04 at 22:31
Regular
"We'll all hellbound"
Pal88 wrote:
> I keep every single game and dont sell a single one even if i hate the
> game.
>
> Im just so mad about games that i must have a game aday or i get
> depressed and lonely (it's weird i know, BUT it is true).

are you trying to hint at something!?

oh, and i keep all of my games too, because i dont buy crap games. ner ner.
Sat 03/01/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
What do I do with my old games?!?! Well if I don't play them anymore I send it back to the developers in an envolope, with the CD all broken with a simple note saying "If the world was a toilet then this would be krap"
Sat 03/01/04 at 14:51
"period drama"
I keep most of them.
The only time I've got rid of any games is when I sold my PSX with them.

Because you get totally ridiculous prices for selling games, you may as well pay the shop to take them games off you're hands.
But selling to your mates is good stuff. You get decent prices then.
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I usually keep most of my games, but when I buy a real dud of a game I trade it for another. Like just recently when I traded 'The Sims' for the GTA double pack on X-Box. You see, crap games have their uses.

:)
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:49
"For the horde!!!!"
Lou Role wrote:
> Like just recently when I traded 'The Sims'
> for the GTA double pack on X-Box.

Good trade
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:09
"High polygon count"
I used to trade mine in at Game.

Now I sell them on eBay. 99.99% of them are in mint condition, so I usually get at least £25 for them. Better than the £10 or £15 Game usually offer!
Sat 03/01/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I try to pile them up to make a pyramid. Always falls. Try it!! Usually put the worst games at the bottom. (They always fall first)!!
Sat 03/01/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Gonzalo is now Zig Zag (still me.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.