GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The dread of the GCSE's results."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/01 at 19:05
Regular
Well almost there i see, but this may have some people nail biting because they don't know what to expect.
I have mixed feelings of what might happen, but on the day we will all be walking out HAPPY or NOT HAPPY.
We will see... any thoughts?
Tue 28/08/01 at 03:40
Regular
yeah, i suffered from hay fever really bad last year. I dunno where it came from, i had never suffered from it before, and now i dont seem to suffer from it. I aint suffered at all this year. Weird that.
Tue 28/08/01 at 03:29
Ha, I remember my business and economics exam - only back in June it was, but I forgot tissues, it was a hayfever sufferer's nightmare and my sleeve, well, it took up more time than it should have done. Bad nose. Anyway, I had to sprint through that exam!!
Tue 28/08/01 at 03:24
Regular
I think its just the way i feel on the day of the exam. Unlucky for me, the first time i had a cold. The 2nd time i had to run home becasue i forgot my notes! and the last time i jst think i didnt have the motivation...
Tue 28/08/01 at 03:18
Hmmm, I absolutely hated English, probably because I'm one of the laziest people I know - the only motivation I get is from my self, no one really pushes me, I just get on.

Now, for some reason every English lesson was a mission - a challenge, to live each one out, English lessons always seemed around 3 times as long as other lessons, but coursework - somehow I came away with 2 A* - Well, was told I had been put in for A* in Language and Literature.

In the exams I was busy selling things, as usual, and left making notes in the anthologies right down to the very last minute, which didn't help, but I presume the creative writing - i.e. letter writing, writing an article etc. kept my grades up. I was predicted A for both - thought I'd get an A for language, B for literature, but came away with 2 A* - I couldn't believe it.

But my point - the teacher we had was mad, she's a great teacher, so if you're retaking your exams again - if you want a better grade, then you should learn more techniques and ways to combat the exam.

Anywho, it's way too early.

Have fun!
Tue 28/08/01 at 02:46
Regular
oh well, i've given up now. I got a D for the third time! i dunno, i can do A level maths but i cant even pass GCSE english!
Tue 28/08/01 at 02:39
Or†ega wrote:
> i'm getting my English GCSE result this week. its the third time i
> took it. i got Ds all the previous times. I really really need this
> to get into Uni.

Read some Dan2K1 classics, you'll improve...

A*...
Thu 23/08/01 at 10:36
Regular
You can't eat a thing!
Thu 23/08/01 at 00:27
Regular
cudd is spat out food that you re eat. Lovely?
Thu 23/08/01 at 00:22
He'll be thrilled sniper!
Wed 22/08/01 at 23:36
Regular
So many U's....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.