GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The dread of the GCSE's results."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/01 at 19:05
Regular
Well almost there i see, but this may have some people nail biting because they don't know what to expect.
I have mixed feelings of what might happen, but on the day we will all be walking out HAPPY or NOT HAPPY.
We will see... any thoughts?
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:05
Regular
Well almost there i see, but this may have some people nail biting because they don't know what to expect.
I have mixed feelings of what might happen, but on the day we will all be walking out HAPPY or NOT HAPPY.
We will see... any thoughts?
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
After the exams i was rather happy and thought i would do well, now though im not sure, this is mainly because its been a while since the exams and i cant remember what was on them, i think i will pass most of them, i need four C's to get in my 6th form. I will have to see...
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:28
Regular
Heh who knows right?
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
4 C's!
I needed at least 5 to get into 6th form.
Oh well :D

I did better than expected so try not to worry guys. :D
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:05
Regular
i'm getting my English GCSE result this week. its the third time i took it. i got Ds all the previous times. I really really need this to get into Uni.
Wed 22/08/01 at 10:14
4 C's I know someone who had about 2 C's and a load of D's but he got in. Its about making them believe that your smart. Nodding helps thats what I did now I in 6th form.
Nod thats the secret and saying crap like hmmmm and yes.
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:15
Regular
1 more day to wait...
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:42
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> i'm getting my English GCSE result this week. its the third time i
> took it. i got Ds all the previous times. I really really need this
> to get into Uni.

O well you are an argentinian who has spent a lot of time in italy at sampdoria so its understandable.
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:43
Regular
Don't worry sniper u should be ok they were easier than you thought
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:46
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
I hope to get good results so I can bribe my parents into buying me a Widescreen Tv as a reward. Oh and the feeling of self acheivement may be ok too. I bet the postman comes late with my results just to annoy me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.