GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DRIVER 3 / HALO 2 / HALF LIFE 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:39
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Man, does any one know what DRIVER 3 is going to be like?

And few weeks ago, hackers brole in and stole the first 4 levels of HALF LIFE 2 (for the pc version) and stole it!! I SWEAR down, I am ot lying.

Thats why the game has been delayed 5 months, due to rebuilding the first three missions!. And is HALO 2 really going to be DA BEST? It look very similar to HALO! But is it worth that £50???

Is DRIVER 3 the best driving game? Thats what MICROSOFT and official xboxmagazine has been saying for 4 MONTHS! They say its gonna rock, hey gaved it 9.6 I think it was out of 10 . If thats true, then this IS the best game.

Any one knows for sure?
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:05
"Welcome To My World"
goto google.com and search driver 3 reviews.
have a look at a few and see what rating people have given it.
look at about 7 or 8 reviews. then you will have your own oppinion on it.
Mon 05/01/04 at 17:03
"Welcome To My World"
driver 3 will be more of a copy of 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'
Mon 05/01/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> And the final point(s) is that Master Chief is way cooler than Gordon
> Freeman AND he gets to drive Warthogs.

Nahhh, I'd rather play a lanky, specky ginger lad assistant than a cyborg. Freeman get to drive vehicles in HL2 too.
Mon 05/01/04 at 09:49
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Well Halo was always so famously crap wasn't it... despite that really
> high Gamespot rating, after all what do they know about games....

They may know about games, but they're still pretty crap. Halo 9.7? That's a very high score.
Mon 05/01/04 at 09:41
Regular
Kernal wrote:
> Do you think HALO 2 is going to be really good? cause I heard it
> follows on from the first one, and the first one was kind of crap.

Of course it's going to follow on from the last one. It's a sequel. Unless the level design is seriously improved, I won't be wasting my money on it.

Oh, and you saying True Crime is the best game ever, and stating that none of those three games will be a patch on it isn't tha same as saying it's 'not that bad'.

Fool.
Mon 05/01/04 at 08:45
Regular
PGR3 Maybe?

:D
Sun 04/01/04 at 23:36
"I love yo... lamp."
Well Halo was always so famously crap wasn't it... despite that really high Gamespot rating, after all what do they know about games....

Driver 3 won't be a patch on PGR2. It will be a long time before anything ever is.
Sun 04/01/04 at 22:43
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Hey, is Driver 3 going to be better than PGR2??
Sun 04/01/04 at 22:43
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Do you think HALO 2 is going to be really good? cause I heard it follows on from the first one, and the first one was kind of crap.

I just hope HALO 2 is'nt like the first one, if it is, theres going to be a BIG let down.
Sun 04/01/04 at 22:39
Regular
"wats up doc?"
beanz wrote:
> just a random thought...
> do you remember them announcing team fortress 2 AGGGEEEESSSS AGO
> (back in 2000 i believe) and how it's never appeared....do you think
> that it might be part of the multiplayer in hl2 (that's why they've
> decided to split it into different packages??)
>
> here's hoping!

I doubt it, but it might be true!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.