GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belldandy's Xbox Clear Out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yup, I'm bored of Live, bored of waiting for some decent RPG's, and tired of watching good stuff come out on the console which comes in a blue box. So my Xbox an a massive pile of games are going - including many which Special Reserve don't even stock might I add -

http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/

That'll give you the list of stuff.

All started at 99p with no reserve , and HHAT should delete gamer tag Star Fury from his list of SR people on Live 'cause I closed the account yesterday.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:17
Regular
"QPR 1974"
The Ian Allan Locospotters Club Badge (Train)'s are coming.
Fri 09/01/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Teal'c"
The reds are coming.
Fri 09/01/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Heh, I did that too, but without ridiculous prices. Though 16 OXM demo discs sold for £7.49, which is good as I was going to throw them away.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:57
Regular
I put a load of crap on eBay at stupidly high Buy It Now prices, and my brother put a few on too. If you want to see the items search for rickosss by sellers.

Whoop!
Thu 08/01/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Uni work suffering? *laughs* What the hell makes you think I'm back at Uni eh?

Finished all the terms coursework back in December and I have two exams, one a seen one, on 21st and 26th. Which, excuse the confidence, are not exactly challenging. With an average that looks set to see me get a 2.1 at worst... 1st at best. And the dissertation is ahead of schedule.

Nope, still on extended Xmas holiday which began on...9th December. Where as I'll wager you didn't pack up for Xmas that early. And to cap it all off your existing job is so rewarding and great that you spend time goofing around on the internet.

Superior? Nope, happy, yes.
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Thanks anyway Light, if you could keep replying until about....6PM
> tomorrow night then that is great. Carry on.

Uhh...you kinda ruin the effect of gloating about my posting replies to you by getting sucked into replying yourself. Maybe you should re-read your "Trolling for Dummies" book?

Anyway, I think you'll find that, as I'm replying at work, I'm actually getting paid to wind you up into red-faced frenzy. You're posting all of this in your own time, and I'd imagine your uni work is suffering cos of it. Just thought you should bear that in mind when you try to act superior.
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Thanks anyway Light, if you could keep replying until about....6PM tomorrow night then that is great. Carry on.
Thu 08/01/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Says the person who took special time out to leave the Life forum to
> comment in the topic of a person he tells people to ignore? Check.

Oh, and incidentally; I was right wasn't I? You haven't forgiven any of us for humiliating you. Have you?

Well, the count-down starts now to your next "I hate you all and I'm leaving and I'll never come back" post.
Thu 08/01/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Says the person who took special time out to leave the Life forum to
> comment in the topic of a person he tells people to ignore? Check.

*L* Ahh, Bell; you're getting your wires crossed. I believe you'll find it was Goaty who mentioned "ignoring the troll". Now that you're back to your lovable "ME! I'm RIGHT!!!" routine (because you can't resist it, can you?), and seeing as I'm in a bad mood anyway (not cos of you though sweetheart; sorry), I figured "Well, I may as well send him into a spinning frenzy of anguish again".

Heheheheheheheh...you're easier to wind up than an alarm clock for the retarded.
Thu 08/01/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Says the person who took special time out to leave the Life forum to comment in the topic of a person he tells people to ignore? Check.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.