GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belldandy's Xbox Clear Out"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yup, I'm bored of Live, bored of waiting for some decent RPG's, and tired of watching good stuff come out on the console which comes in a blue box. So my Xbox an a massive pile of games are going - including many which Special Reserve don't even stock might I add -

http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/

That'll give you the list of stuff.

All started at 99p with no reserve , and HHAT should delete gamer tag Star Fury from his list of SR people on Live 'cause I closed the account yesterday.
Sat 03/01/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yup, I'm bored of Live, bored of waiting for some decent RPG's, and tired of watching good stuff come out on the console which comes in a blue box. So my Xbox an a massive pile of games are going - including many which Special Reserve don't even stock might I add -

http://members.ebay.co.uk/aboutme/spellboundcollectibles/

That'll give you the list of stuff.

All started at 99p with no reserve , and HHAT should delete gamer tag Star Fury from his list of SR people on Live 'cause I closed the account yesterday.
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
NERV wrote:
> and tired of watching good stuff come out on the console which comes in a blue box.

Belldandy, as ever, you are very, very difficult to understand. And also the most impatient person ever.

Rar!
Mon 05/01/04 at 14:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Bell'lets just disagree with everything to look like I'm a rebel'dandy

~mattribute~
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:21
Regular
"QPR 1974"
jim'i ate your cat'-hat
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Teal'c"
Ian Allan Locospotters Club Badge (Train)
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
in chrome and green, Southern Region version from the 1950's. on rear of badge there is inscribed Caxton Kew Surrey
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:31
Regular
"Teal'c"
excellent condition including fixing pin on reverse
Mon 05/01/04 at 15:52
Regular
"QPR 1974"
excellent if you need a tiny knife for eating small foodstuffs from a small plate in a small country - cannot supply fork or/ if spoon?
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:34
Regular
why aren't you using the old 'belldandy' account?
Mon 05/01/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Ian Allan Locospotters Club Badge (Train)"

*stifled laughter*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.