GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CASIO MP3 WATCH ONLY £89.99..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/01 at 15:20
Regular
Okay, we are thinking of offering a Casio MP3 Watch for the bargain price of £89.99. (It has a RRP of £249.99) It has 32mb memory and you can have 4 hours of music playback from a fully charged battery. Would anyone be interested....?
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:20
Regular
"..."
Okay, we are thinking of offering a Casio MP3 Watch for the bargain price of £89.99. (It has a RRP of £249.99) It has 32mb memory and you can have 4 hours of music playback from a fully charged battery. Would anyone be interested....?
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:23
"High polygon count"
Darkus wrote:
> Okay, we are thinking of offering a Casio MP3 Watch for the bargain
> price of £89.99. (It has a RRP of £249.99)
It has 32mb
> memory and you can have 4 hours of music playback from a fully
> charged battery. Would anyone be interested....?

It's a good price, but are you sure about the amount of music?

I have a 64mb Diamond Rio 500 and that only takes about 2 hours at a sample rate of 96kbps.
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:33
Regular
"..."
It's a good price, but are you sure about the
> amount of music?

I have a 64mb Diamond Rio 500 and that only
> takes about 2 hours at a sample rate of 96kbps.

- It has 32mb memory so it wil store about 10 tracks at about 3-ish Meg each. The battery will last for 4 hours while playing MP3s before it needs recharging.
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Does it have a laser pointer and metal detector in it?
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:37
"High polygon count"
Oops, apologies Darkus!

I misread your post - I thought you said it had 32Mb of memory and could therefore HOLD 4 hours of music. I was thinking it probably could, but the quality would be poor.
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:41
Regular
"..."
er-no wrote:
> Does it have a laser pointer and metal detector in it?

yeah! of course. It will also land planes, destroy hidden nuclear bunkers and even drive your car home for you when you are too drunk...
Tue 21/08/01 at 15:43
Regular
"everyone says it"
Darkus wrote:
> er-no wrote:
> Does it have a laser pointer and metal detector
> in it?

yeah! of course. It will also land planes, destroy hidden
> nuclear bunkers and even drive your car home for you when you are
> too drunk...

I believed you up until the car thing...now you are just being stupid...

:)

With the right promotion this could sell very well, hmmm.... Labyrinth...hint hint.
Tue 21/08/01 at 17:28
Regular
"How Handy."
I wouldn't buy it. Having headphones attached to my wrist would just annoy me. Stupid idea, don't you think?
Tue 21/08/01 at 17:51
Regular
How big is the watch?

If it's like having a small house attached to my wrist, no, but if it's not much bigger than a normal watch, possibly.
Tue 21/08/01 at 17:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:
> How big is the watch?

If it's like having a small house attached
> to my wrist, no, but if it's not much bigger than a normal watch,
> possibly.

Its the size of a normal watch, but the memory card is external and is the size of a house...

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.