GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - SR Towers NOW CLOSED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED:
Well done everyone, I was most entertained by all of your entries, even the ones that sucked. The winners have been announced, so if you'd care to take a look here, you'll see the best.

Thanks
Ali

------------------------------------------------------

Wow, my very first EEGADP, and it's a corker. All you have to do is design what you think SR Towers looks like. Draw it on paper, then scan it, or design it on your computer, whatever. Just get us your designs of what you think our humble palace looks like and the best design(s) will win the game of their choice, and probably go on my wall. I'll decide how many winners (if any), cos I work here and I'm great.

Things to do:
Be funny
Make me laugh
Be kerrazy, madcap, bonkers and off the wall in your designs

Things not to do:
Use a picture of a Special Reserve Shop

For those of you who can't draw for toffee (exams have just passed and some may still be hurt), feel free to describe your ideas in scary detail.

Go, get to it. Try to get your entries in before September 16th, cos that's when I want them by. Feel free to send by post, you caveman.
Page:
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED:
Well done everyone, I was most entertained by all of your entries, even the ones that sucked. The winners have been announced, so if you'd care to take a look here, you'll see the best.

Thanks
Ali

------------------------------------------------------

Wow, my very first EEGADP, and it's a corker. All you have to do is design what you think SR Towers looks like. Draw it on paper, then scan it, or design it on your computer, whatever. Just get us your designs of what you think our humble palace looks like and the best design(s) will win the game of their choice, and probably go on my wall. I'll decide how many winners (if any), cos I work here and I'm great.

Things to do:
Be funny
Make me laugh
Be kerrazy, madcap, bonkers and off the wall in your designs

Things not to do:
Use a picture of a Special Reserve Shop

For those of you who can't draw for toffee (exams have just passed and some may still be hurt), feel free to describe your ideas in scary detail.

Go, get to it. Try to get your entries in before September 16th, cos that's when I want them by. Feel free to send by post, you caveman.
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why?
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What e-mail adddess can we send them to?
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mine would resemble H R Gieger, my pics always do.
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:42
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> Why?

They want to get people off the forums so that they can move to the new servers. :-)
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:45
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I've always imagined SR towers to resemble nothing so much as a giant carved out monkey head, buried deep beneath the surface of the car park outside SR's Sawbridgeworth shop.

I say imagined as whenever I've entered I've been led blindfold to the building in order to protect the true headquarter's secret location (largely to keep at bay the hordes of disgruntled GAD wannabes and Tony's screaming fanclub).

Ali's office would be set into one of the giant carved out monkey eye sockets, where his desk would be littered with Coldplay abd Muse CDs and his wall covered in pictures of John Prescott (don't ask). Ali often cowers in fear from the News Monkey, held in a cage above his head, only let out to find the freshest news and pick the fleas from Ali's hair.

My office would be in the in the other monkey eye, looking down on Darkus and Kendozod desks, stacked neatly into the hollow monkey nose cavity. Tony is of course the monkey brain.

The one who goes by the tag of Freeola Administrator is far to sensible to work in a giant carved out monkey head so works somewhere entirely different. The location of Webmaster's office, I'm not sure. It's probably in the car park so he can have a fag.
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Why?

Just do what I tell you.
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
An enormous, semi-submerged Stone Monkey head.

This is the best idea I have ever heard, ever.
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
Just do what I tell you.

Sorry Thade
Tue 21/08/01 at 11:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
Just do what I tell you.

Sorry Thade

Quiet, Helena.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.