GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Gear"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/02/07 at 19:00
Regular
Top Gear paying a visit to some redneck Americans =D

Watch!

----

Did anyone else see this episode?
Wed 14/02/07 at 23:18
Regular
lol was a great episode. Cow on the roof, destroying James' AC :D
Sun 18/02/07 at 15:34
Regular
Is it on tonight?
Sun 18/02/07 at 16:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Top Gear - 20:00

4/6

Motoring magazine show with Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond. Jeremy finds a touch of the night in the new Porsche 911 Turbo, The Stig tears up the track in an insanely-tuned Mercedes SL, and Richard and James make one small stumble for man as they attempt to build a working space shuttle out of a Reliant Robin. Plus, Hot Fuzz actor Simon Pegg is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

BBC2 : (60 mins)

i soo wanna stay in. stupid chinese new year meal, now i have to wait to wednesday :(
Sun 18/02/07 at 21:25
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
Wow, Top gear was great tonight, the team making the spaceship, it launching, the boosters ejecting..................And then, the main tank failed to eject and began to burn up and the ship crashed and burned into the ground.
Sun 18/02/07 at 21:57
Regular
"8==="
Realistic.
Sun 18/02/07 at 22:29
"possibly impossible"
Maybe not as funny as last week, but still pretty good. A good piece of Sunday night TV anyway.
Mon 19/02/07 at 11:02
Mon 19/02/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
These last couple of episodes have been great... why has nobody mentioned Clarkson taking a chainsaw to the Cool Wall? That was excellent!

...But the America episode was far better. Damn, I'd like to have a car with a "Freedom Grill!"
Thu 22/02/07 at 23:51
Regular
"Tempus Fugit"
It occured to me the other day, the amount of influence that Top Gear has, it can make people think that buying a certain car is awful becasue they don't like it. For example, they don't like the British Chevrolet's (Even though their resonably priced car is one) they say that it is simply a rebranded Dawoo, which we all know were rubbish. So therefore Top gear has tremendous influence, no wonder they find it easy to convince car companies to lend them their cars. Its a massive amount of Publicity.
Sun 25/02/07 at 21:02
Regular
It really was bad timing, with the train crash the other day and them smashing a train into a car. Wasn't it an old woman who died in the crash aswell?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.