GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox Controllers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/01/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Personally I don't have an XBox (and never do) but was wondering, HOW DO YOU PLAY GAMES WITH THOSE MASSIVE CONTROLLERS!
Sat 17/01/04 at 13:13
"For the horde!!!!"
Xbox contoller = best pad
Sat 17/01/04 at 11:50
"Retarded List"
I thought people had stopped picking on the Xbox controller, and anyway if you're never going to get an xbox why are you on the xbox forum???
Fri 16/01/04 at 18:10
Regular
"\\"
Scottish_Bloke wrote:
> Anyway,you can get smaller versions of the Xbox controller.

You can? OH WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?
Fri 16/01/04 at 18:07
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I dont think the xbox controllers are massive.I use it every day and it is really easy to use them.
Anyway,you can get smaller versions of the Xbox controller.
Fri 16/01/04 at 18:03
Regular
"\\"
It's just annoying how you can argue for hours and hours how the xbox in many many ways better than any other console, only for the retard you're talking to responds with "Well the PS2 is better". Gah

Anywho, i personally prefer the large controllers.
Fri 16/01/04 at 15:45
Regular
Nomino wrote:
Loohoo,
> hooser...

Got a speech impediment?
Fri 16/01/04 at 12:50
Regular
Ready wrote:
> Personally I don't have an XBox (and never do) but was wondering, HOW
> DO YOU PLAY GAMES WITH THOSE MASSIVE CONTROLLERS!

Er, last time I checked, you picked up the controller, positioned your hands around it, and when the game starts you push the buttons and move the thumb sticks.

"Personally I don't have an XBox (and never do)". Never do what? Don't you mean "and never will"? Oh, and you asked a question witout putting a question mark at the end. Loohoo, hooser...
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:02
"Welcome To My World"
they arnt massive, buy an xbox S Controller - they are just as big as a ps2's controller and they are VERY comfortable. i got an xbox 4 chrimbo and i was worrying about the controllers but when you first use it, its comfortable and cool
Wed 07/01/04 at 14:12
Regular
"eat toast!"
Those joypads are made that size so bigger hands can play comfortably. My hands can't play with those ps2 controllers as i seemed so clumped together. Also, its made in such a way that the gaming experience is so much easier. The sticks positioned in such a way that control is easier and fighting is effective.

If they are too big, i suggest you get the smaller one (also now considered the standard) So in theory my joypad is an antique Muahah
Tue 06/01/04 at 22:23
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I love the distinct firmness of the large one.
Sometimes a small one just doesn't suit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.