GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email forwarding"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/02/07 at 16:47
Regular
"tagline schmagline"
Ive just found out that email forwarding to hotmail accounts hasn't been working for 'about 2 months'. I have to explain this to my clients now, and I've probably lost out on business too. I've been logging on to my control panel during this time - couldn't some sort of notifier have been added to warn us? Im pretty sure there's hundreds more like me out there who aren't aware of the situation yet.
Mon 12/02/07 at 17:35
Regular
"tagline schmagline"
I disagree - if Freeola are aware of the problem the least they could do is include a disclaimer if they are going to continue to advertise email forwarding as a fully functional service. An email to exisitng customers would have been even better. I don't think it would harm their reputation any.

I'm pleased your son's forwarding works - do you have any details as to what he was doing wrong? Maybe I'm doing making the same mistakes he was?
Mon 12/02/07 at 17:09
Regular
I see well if its a Hotmail issue it would be Hotmail that would surely place a warning on their site and not freeola?

I have just spoke to my son at Uni as he did have some issues with a problem with forwarding to Hotmail from Freeola but on investigation it was an error on his behalf, and once we sorted that out it has worked fine ever since. He still uses his freeola address now and it forwards to Hotmail so he can collect his mail at the Uni.

Kev
Mon 12/02/07 at 17:00
Regular
"tagline schmagline"
Its a hotmail issue apparently. Even though I've included all my Freeola email addresses on my safe list to stop them being filtered as spam, nothing is coming through. I only found out today on the off chance by trying to contact one of my clients.
Mon 12/02/07 at 16:56
Regular
Why is it not working? is it a freeola issue ? or a hotmail issue?

Kev
Mon 12/02/07 at 16:47
Regular
"tagline schmagline"
Ive just found out that email forwarding to hotmail accounts hasn't been working for 'about 2 months'. I have to explain this to my clients now, and I've probably lost out on business too. I've been logging on to my control panel during this time - couldn't some sort of notifier have been added to warn us? Im pretty sure there's hundreds more like me out there who aren't aware of the situation yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.