GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Should Die!***SLOWY AND IN PAIN!***"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 21:40
Regular
Pokemon Are Little Pet Kind Gerbil Things That Fight! They Should Be Shot! Whos With Me?
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:55
In the beggining i didn´t thought it was special. Then my brother started to watch it. He got so exited that he bought the game. I played it and got hooked up to. Then i bought Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap.

I did not think any of them is good. Why couldn´t Nintendo make a 3d adventure game instead of boring games where you push the same buttons over and over. Then i started to hate it. And now Digimon´s out. When is it gonna end!
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:48
Try going on this site:

www.newgrounds.com

find the kill celebraties button

go onto the P-Z section and click on pokemon for a collection of kill pokemon games!
Sun 26/08/01 at 21:30
"The pen is mightier"
i`m hoping for a Pokemon Quake... ever wanted to railgun Pikachu????
Wed 22/08/01 at 06:20
just kidding...
Wed 22/08/01 at 06:15
Pokémon is the lowest form of marketing!
All them ankle-biters whining at their parents, “But I gotta catch ‘em all!”
Shoot the furry rodents.
And if that don’t stop ‘em – shoot the kids!
Tue 21/08/01 at 18:37
Regular
With all due respect, mate, some people think that Pokemon is great. I personally think that the game is very immersive, but all of the stuff that it has sprouted are annoying, but I just ignore them. In short if you can't stand Pokemon ignore it at let every on else enjoy it, and stop complaining!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:40
Regular
"I Feel Depressed!"
Pokemon Are Little Pet Kind Gerbil Things That Fight! They Should Be Shot! Whos With Me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.