GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Should Die!***SLOWY AND IN PAIN!***"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 21:40
Regular
Pokemon Are Little Pet Kind Gerbil Things That Fight! They Should Be Shot! Whos With Me?
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:27
Yes.
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:09
Daggsy wrote:
> NOW WAIT A MINUITE,
Did I Say Final Fantasy WASN'T A Waste Of Money?
It Has
> Too Many Sequals Too. Just Because I Know A Bit About It Doesn't Mean I Like It
> Does It ? I Know Quite A Lot About Pokemon Too, Doesn't Mean I Like It.
>
Anyway, Apart From The Fact She's A Ginger, What's Wrong With Misty ?

What's the problem Daggsy, do u FANCY her?
Sun 04/11/01 at 13:12
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
One word-YEAH!!!
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:32
Glad to know absoulutley no one went on the site i suggested!
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:16
anyone ever played pokemon snap???
first time i played it took me a day to complete, second time just under half an hour.
what a waste of £30!!!!!
Thu 01/11/01 at 02:08
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Daggsy wrote:
> NOW WAIT A MINUITE,
It Has
> Too Many Sequals Too. Just Because I Know A Bit About It Doesn't Mean I Like It
> Does It ? I Know Quite A Lot About Pokemon Too, Doesn't Mean I Like It.
>

Why the capitals?

And for the record, the originating Pokemon games (Pokemon Red/Blue and Pokemon Gold/Silver) are bloody great. Deep RPGs that'll have you playing for hours. Who cares about the marketing/cartoons/film - they all spawned out of a great game that's as playable as it is fun. Hmmmm... playable and fun - what else do you want in a game?
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:01
Every thing pokemon should be burned slowly at a public burning and anyone who keeps any should be shot
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:23
NOW WAIT A MINUITE,
It Has Too Many Sequals Too. Just Because I Know A Bit About It Doesn't Mean I Like It Does It ? I Know Quite A Lot About Pokemon Too, Doesn't Mean I Like It.
Mon 29/10/01 at 17:46
Regular
Yea, Pokemon died months ago along with the rubbish cartoon and the over priced trading cards.
Mon 29/10/01 at 17:33
Regular
Pokemon is dead, they died very quickly, so please don't talk about it *RiCkOsS is sick all over the floor*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.