GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum wrestling suggestion-WCW Belts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 19:47
Regular
Why don't we have WCW belts on the line. You could put all the wrestlers that are in the WWF championship into the WCW championship as well as they stay in the WWF championship and you could do it for the IC to US Belt as well as the IC, Light-Heavyweight to Cruiser-weight as well as the Light-Heavyweight,WWF hardcore to WCW Hardcore as well as WWF Hardcore and finally WWF Tag Team to WCW tag team as well as WWF tag team. The European belt would say single as their is no other WCW belt. If you lot like the idea then it will go ahead. I would organise the matches that are for WCW titles only, but i would need writers. So what do you lot think?
Tue 21/08/01 at 18:44
thats happens in every topic. i deo have to say norman "smilay" as he like to be called was hillarious.

about wcw belts, does anybody know when the TV and other belts are coming back in real life?
Tue 21/08/01 at 18:30
Regular
Hey Afro and Cong Man your going off the topic, talk about this in another topic, im not getting onto you two but don't talk about something irrelevant to this topic
Tue 21/08/01 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The Cong Man wrote:
> AfroMcGuire wrote:
> i htink it was that dancing guy. not the
> cat. the dark skined guy
> that dressed up like a bear. or a
> team mascot.

You mean Norman Smillie?
Geez these american must
> love ridiculing the English guys who go over to wrestle! Sheeeesh
> :s

yeah. norman smilie. his nickname was the wriggler. its all coming back to me now.
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:36
i think its all a bad idea. weve already got to many people and are telling other people they cant eneter so if we write more title matches for ourselves it would be unfair to others.
Mon 20/08/01 at 22:06
Regular
"..."
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> i htink it was that dancing guy. not the cat. the dark skined guy
> that dressed up like a bear. or a team mascot.

You mean Norman Smillie?
Geez these american must love ridiculing the English guys who go over to wrestle! Sheeeesh :s
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:57
Regular
RawisAndy wrote > It would be too much hassle.

I would handle the WCW title matches RawisAndy.

Plus if we start this WCW belt thing, the belts would not automatically go to the person that has got the belts in real life, The matches would have a title matches first between two WCW stars that are in that specific division, thats means that WCW stars would have the titles first, which is only fair, it wouldn't all be title matches it would be just like the WWF titles, like normal matches, No1 contenders matches and all the other matches. So now what do you think everyone.
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:12
Regular
Oh yeah Guys I forgot about the Television Title. Sorry
Mon 20/08/01 at 16:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i htink it was that dancing guy. not the cat. the dark skined guy that dressed up like a bear. or a team mascot.
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:07
Regular
"..."
The WCW TV title, like the WCW hardcore title seems to be missing...anything to do with the fact the last wrestlers to hold them weren't signed by the WWF i wonder??? Was it Terry Funk or Crowbar(LOL!) who held it last??? and the last person to hold the TV title wa erm, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, so don't hold your breath on that one :s
Sun 19/08/01 at 20:50
BB wrote:
The European belt would say single as
> their is no other WCW belt. do you lot think?]

what abput the WCW telvision title?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.