GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum wrestling suggestion-WCW Belts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 19:47
Regular
Why don't we have WCW belts on the line. You could put all the wrestlers that are in the WWF championship into the WCW championship as well as they stay in the WWF championship and you could do it for the IC to US Belt as well as the IC, Light-Heavyweight to Cruiser-weight as well as the Light-Heavyweight,WWF hardcore to WCW Hardcore as well as WWF Hardcore and finally WWF Tag Team to WCW tag team as well as WWF tag team. The European belt would say single as their is no other WCW belt. If you lot like the idea then it will go ahead. I would organise the matches that are for WCW titles only, but i would need writers. So what do you lot think?
Wed 22/08/01 at 16:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
big_slow wrote:
> AfroMcGuire wrote:
> i thik it will last until the end of the
> year.

i think longer as WWF owns wcw. they cant just throw it
> away. well they can. but...

so shane still sort of works for wwf then.well i suppose he must. it has gone in the family.....
Wed 22/08/01 at 08:05
Regular
"..."
My unerstanding of the situaton was that WWFE, the WWFs' parent company had been unable to secure the WCW it's own TV slot, but when it does the stas who will make up the new WCW will wrestle as an almost seperate entity. There will still be inter-promotional match-ups but not to the extent which you see now.
Wed 22/08/01 at 02:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
.....they wont

:D
Wed 22/08/01 at 01:40
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> i thik it will last until the end of the year.

i think longer as WWF owns wcw. they cant just throw it away. well they can. but...
Tue 21/08/01 at 22:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yup. all right.
Tue 21/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
"..."
bouncerboy wrote:
> Hey Afro and Cong Man your going off the topic, talk about this in
> another topic, im not getting onto you two but don't talk about
> something irrelevant to this topic

Sorry! :-s
Tue 21/08/01 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i thik it will last until the end of the year.
Tue 21/08/01 at 19:02
Regular
Your probably right there IB
Tue 21/08/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Back in black"
bouncerboy wrote:
> Probably not untill the Invasion storyline is over

Which will probebly be a fair ol while yet!
Tue 21/08/01 at 18:46
Regular
Probably not untill the Invasion storyline is over

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.