GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
Finally got this game - never got it when it was "cool", but I am enjoying it a lot. The one worry is that if I find the first level so bloody hard, am I going to be able to finish the game?

Reassure or mock me.
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:23
"period drama"
Yeah, those few missions with the ninjas really suck.
Especially the ones right out in the open - it kinda clashed with the rest of the game, as well as being stupidly hard and annoyingly sniper-filled.

That one with the car bombs is by far the easiest SA ranking you can get.
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Oh, and I hated that Japanese fortress level......
Sat 10/01/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Same here. I kept getting seen by the guards. I didn't even use the car bomb when I completed that mission.
Sat 10/01/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Ye a know"
The hardest mission for me was the park meeting, took me ages to do it.
I finally did do it using the car bombs dressed as the driver
Fri 09/01/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Haha, the fire axe is great. I like using it on that buisiness centre in Malasia. I get in the fireman suit, grab the axe, then hide in the toilets waiting to get those 2 men (who are a gay couple?).......then I beat them over the head and then go and massacre everone with the shotgun.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Its a great game. Jackuzzi level - excellent. I liked the fire axe, personally.
Fri 09/01/04 at 21:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm off to endulge in blasting mobsters with shotguns.

How I usually spent my friday nights before getting the game, actually.
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
I've s**till got a fond memory of the Jacuzi level

I always use to kill everyone bar the fat guy (and might I add naked)in the jacuzi. I love to knock him unconcious with that bottle o'chloroform then drag him out and on to the floor. Then when he wakes up and see you he tries to submerge himself to hide, only that is made me cry with laughter - a naked fat man trying go underwater when he is on dry land.

Oh, then I jus**t shot him to sh*t with the dual pis**tols then dragged his dead fat lump to a corner of a wall with his legs either side and then thanks to the 'Ragdoll' physics, I pulled his limbs in hilarious poses.
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:32
"period drama"
Ahem:

gametrailers.com
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:32
"period drama"
A most wonderful game indeed.
Most of the levels you can just burst and and shoot the feck out of anything that moves, which is fun.

But the real skills are in the Silent Assassin ratings. The proper ones, where you get the weapons.
There's a sense of absolute satisfaction when you do - more than in any game I've played.

The 1st level was my first SA. Ah, sweet memories.
Although the game's only fault is you can't wear any women's clothes.
For shame, oh for shame.

Anyone seen the Hitman 3 trailer thingy? Looks very fine indeedy.
Go to gametrailer.com and have a look around to get it.
Good site, too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.