GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone know where to get a decent game for £10?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I got £10 from my uncle for my birthday and I can seem to find anything good for the money.
The best game I found for £9.99 was Speed Kings for Xbox.
Does anyone know where to get something good?
Sun 11/01/04 at 00:44
Regular
"Colourless"
mightyjimbo wrote:
> does it have to be xbox? You own a PC can get 3 games for £10 at
> GAME if you shop wisely!

ooo....swat 3 maybe! What a game!

Oh the sarcasm...
Sat 10/01/04 at 08:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
i can say that for £5 you could get shogun warlords edition if you hate cheap strategies, then you'll love shogun, you're given one mission to rule the whole of japan, how you do it is up to you. A smaller, more experience army can still beat massive inexperienced one (or an experienced one if you imploy the right tactic). Send out assassins create dipollomats and you have to consider your clans economy whiles you slaughter your way to victory.
Sat 10/01/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Elvasto the Vast"
does it have to be xbox? You own a PC can get 3 games for £10 at GAME if you shop wisely!
Fri 09/01/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I got £10 from my uncle for my birthday and I can seem to find anything good for the money.
The best game I found for £9.99 was Speed Kings for Xbox.
Does anyone know where to get something good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.