GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2-Longest Thread 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 22:34
Regular
": ("
Yes, SSXPRO originally posted PS2-Longest thread but now that hes banned i dont beleive it really counts so i am gonna start this all over, do everything SSXpro would have wanted us to do. God Bless SSXpro.

The PS1/2 forums is personally my best forum on SR because of its humor and intelligence( Unlike The General Chat Forum ). Im not expecting this forum to go any further than 100 replies but if it does...well it does!

Talk about anything.No spamming ( As SSXpro once used to say )*Puts hand to heart*
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:32
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
HálloHowArtThou laughed out loud
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:11
Regular
"??????"
By the way, SMM, my nickname is derived from a Boss in a Digimon game on PSX. Want to know what he does to his enemies? He uses a wind attack on them. (Eats a tin of beans). EAT THIS, SMM! PFFFFRRRRTTT!
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:08
Regular
"??????"
That is the final straw! Unless you redeem yourself by making a good contribution to the PROPER Longest Thread, and don't return here within the next month, I will just consider you a traitor!!! 'Nuff said! Oh heck, I've just realised that I'VE contributed to THIS one...BAD GALACTICDRAMON! (Hits own head)
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:05
"R.I.P Acestar"
....must.....keep.....alive.......for galacticdramon
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:03
"R.I.P Acestar"
....must......keep......alive!
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:02
"R.I.P Acestar"
hello galacticdramon.
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:48
"R.I.P Acestar"
you keep adding to the number of posts.how about we stop right now and continue with the other one.(sorry i added)
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:30
Regular
"??????"
The Wise Monkey wrote:
> Uh, why don't yer just continue on the 1st on?
> This is pointless.

I wholeheartedly agree, TWM. :)
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Uh, why don't yer just continue on the 1st on?
This is pointless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.