GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TIME_WARP FOR NOTABLE ?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 12:07
Regular
Bad plan = he's a good poster, but c'mon all you non posting voters - why have you suddenly voted for him?

Let's get someone else winning....

Righty,

Gaming - post your all time top 3 games here, just so the post is worthwhile.

Mine:

Nights
Shenmue
Samba De Amigo

Your go!

Now remember, if you think T_W's reviews are good, have a look at Dan2K1's (mine).

Ta ta.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:17
Don`t do it T_W !
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:18
Well, I dont want people to hate me or go behind my back.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:25
So . You can SEE what they`ve written .
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:30
But they can talk on msn can't they?
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:36
Where have I heard this before ?
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:38
DOnt worry. anyway I want people to tell me on msn if they have ap roblem with the people that voted for me independently.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:48
Regular
Time_Warp... what is you hotmail address? and anyone else out there... I downloaded it last night....
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:49
Dan 2K1-I think you are just jealous because Time-Warp can write better post's than you. Any way you are just wasting Tony's time, it's his weekend and he does not want to spend the next 5 hour's (or so) sorting out petty comments. If Time-warp gets votes from the sega forum thats fine, because tony said you could publicise yourself in any forum. If you publicised your self in the sega forum and found out they can't vote it would be a waste of time, you should let it drop and hope for the best and prepar for the worst. And may the best poster win!!
I have 3 to 1 on Time_warp.
;-)
only joking!!
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:50
Dav1d wrote:
> Time_Warp... what is you hotmail address? and anyone else out
> there... I downloaded it last night....

What's yours Dav1d???
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:50
See T_W ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.