GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please ignore this."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well i want to get my word count up again because it was not going to get any where near where i wanted it to go because i was doing all the short posting like everyone does here in the nintendo forum. but i will write some more normal topics.
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:33
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Okay, why not just make proper posts to get reggie status!
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
this is my last but very long word booster. q w e t uy h g df g yj yn eg nbyr nhynr n rn rn rn ryn rtnrynrtjnyug,myj,uol tyhrebqeafgv ethty k yumjr yhrawbv srtn yu,mthnestjnyukryn eth rtj ry jr tj etjh ryj yukmjef bry jn ytm teb trm n76 7jt ejh ryj yrneth tj hfvvuihv gbitufu rfgtvy tfvg yf ytvg ytgv ytvytdfdreswqezxsdexfgbyi hnuihnuy gvtrcdtygbuygbytvyvtyub uy yuv yuvyuvbyuhbuy vihvyvyu v yviyuvb y buyunmkjlmipohbtfcetxcdgbiouonj yhubyu vt yec ybuion miujmn ioj nui vuih niu ny buvby . sorry about that but that will be the end
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.