GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please ignore this."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
this is my last but very long word booster. q w e t uy h g df g yj yn eg nbyr nhynr n rn rn rn ryn rtnrynrtjnyug,myj,uol tyhrebqeafgv ethty k yumjr yhrawbv srtn yu,mthnestjnyukryn eth rtj ry jr tj etjh ryj yukmjef bry jn ytm teb trm n76 7jt ejh ryj yrneth tj hfvvuihv gbitufu rfgtvy tfvg yf ytvg ytgv ytvytdfdreswqezxsdexfgbyi hnuihnuy gvtrcdtygbuygbytvyvtyub uy yuv yuvyuvbyuhbuy vihvyvyu v yviyuvb y buyunmkjlmipohbtfcetxcdgbiouonj yhubyu vt yec ybuion miujmn ioj nui vuih niu ny buvby . sorry about that but that will be the end
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:33
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Okay, why not just make proper posts to get reggie status!
Sun 19/08/01 at 11:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
well i want to get my word count up again because it was not going to get any where near where i wanted it to go because i was doing all the short posting like everyone does here in the nintendo forum. but i will write some more normal topics.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:30
Regular
My word count is also very low but i am gonna do it properly and wait for my word count to get to 10,000 normally. i will probably have about 400 posts by the time i become a regular. anyway whats so good about being a regular? why didn't you post this topic in one of those dodgey topics about games which havent had stuff said in them for about four months. nobody would of payed attentionand you could carry on doing it for ages.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:34
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Afrowhatever, that is pathetic! You need to earn the right to be a Regular and doing what you've done is just completely dishonourable. You should be known (in the future) as 'the reggie that typed blurb to become one.'
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i m not the only one doin it. loads of other guys have done it and are already regulars. and i m not doin it anymore.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:56
Man, People trying to get their word count up is

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

obvious!

Sladey
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
22 posts on your first day. that is quite high. i made 2 on my first day.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:05
why thank you

All in the Nintendo forum apart from 1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.