GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Game To Get?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 00:16
Regular
hey guys,
i'm going out tomorrow i may get a new game but i can't decide which one to get out of Extermination ( i have heard mixed reviews but what do u guys think?), ATV Offroad Fury (any good?), Red Faction ( i like the look of this game but is it as good as the mags say?), Onimusha - i have hear the game is good but it is a poor pal conversion and does not have long lastability, or Crazy Taxi which i have played brifly and wondered if it will last me

i would appriciate your views/opinions,

cheers,
Spike
Sun 19/08/01 at 00:16
Regular
"Touched!"
hey guys,
i'm going out tomorrow i may get a new game but i can't decide which one to get out of Extermination ( i have heard mixed reviews but what do u guys think?), ATV Offroad Fury (any good?), Red Faction ( i like the look of this game but is it as good as the mags say?), Onimusha - i have hear the game is good but it is a poor pal conversion and does not have long lastability, or Crazy Taxi which i have played brifly and wondered if it will last me

i would appriciate your views/opinions,

cheers,
Spike
Sun 19/08/01 at 00:19
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Not sure about ATV, i have my own quad bike so i may get it,
Dont know about Onim but red faction looks good. Crazy Taxi is great, good gameplay and graphics but becomes boring too fast.
Sun 19/08/01 at 00:22
Regular
"Touched!"
i already have the following :-

GT3
SSX
ISS
F1 2001
Tekken Tag
Starwars Starfighter
Timesplitters
Sun 19/08/01 at 01:32
Regular
i got red faction. Its pritty annoying because it has some really annoying loading times. if u can handle these then the game is pritty good.
Sun 19/08/01 at 01:41
Its got to be Red Faction or Onimusha.

Although personally, if you can go without buying another game, wait for a couple of months. There's SO many good games coming out you'll be selling your girlfriend to buy them....
Sun 19/08/01 at 01:55
Regular
can someone give me the low down on whats coming out in a few months? i dont really see anything that exciting apart from pro evo soccer.
Sun 19/08/01 at 02:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Crazy Taxi then Red Faction. CT will last much longer than RF.
Sun 19/08/01 at 13:12
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well, I have pre-ordered Resi Evil.That should be really good, ISS Pro Evolution. Devil May Cry, Fifa 2002, SSX Tricky, Timesplitters 2. The list goes on....
Sun 19/08/01 at 15:51
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I will not be buying a game until i get Pro Evolution Soccer, i cant risk not having the money not to buy it. However there are lots of good games coming out over the next few months, and months to follow.
Sun 19/08/01 at 16:26
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Can someone give me the low down on whats coming out in a few months?

Before the end of the year.

Jak and Daxter for platform gamers and chess players

Wipeout Fusion for andrenaline pumped racers

Dark Cloud for Nintendo converted gamers

Resident Evil Code Veronica Complete X 2 alpha M special edition 3 part 2 excel with a dash of pepper for maniacs

Silent Hill 2 for those who want to be more chilled than a fridge

Devil May Cry for those willing to sacrifice themselves

Spy Hunter for arcade mission impossible crazy racing

WWF for those interested in theater

Twisted Metal Black for ice cream fans

Herdy Gerdy for graphics obsessed players

The Weakest Link for the idiots who already have WWTBAM

Other good ones include SSX Tricky, Dropship and Half Life.

(Ignore the Weakest Link).

As for the dilemma about which game, Red Faction Onimusha and Crazy Taxi are all excellent, but Extermination and ATV Offroad aren`t.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.