GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Monkey Ball 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball 2'.
Mon 12/01/04 at 15:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
In the latest issue of Japanese publication Nintendo Dream, Toshihiro Nagoishi - the President of Amusement Vision - confirmed that there is indeed a third Super Monkey Ball game set to hit the GameCube sometime later in 2004. Sub-titled 'Banana Crazy' for the moment, Nagoishi-san touched upon how the title will feature much-improved graphics and most likely LAN-compatibility as well for extra multi-player thrills. -- cubed-3.co.uk

This is great news, I've loved the series so far, except for the insane final levels on MB2's story mode :S

Hope they keep Monkey Target - one of the best mini-games ever in my humble opinion. Hope the camera is fixed as well, it got a little annoying sometimes. Anyways, good news, good news.
Mon 12/01/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
*salutes*

Long live monkeys in videogames

monkeyball....classic
Mon 12/01/04 at 18:36
"period drama"
And a level designer, of course.
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:45
Regular
Wasn't this confirmed AGEEEEEEEES ago? Either way, it shall rock.
Mon 12/01/04 at 17:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellent. Me and my mates still play Monkey Ball 2, and with revamped mini-games, plus some new ones, it should be even more wonderful and enthralling.

Oh, and they need to make it a little more difficult than Monkey Ball 2 as well - maybe following MB2 by having the same amounts of difficulty in the first 10 worlds, but then having 5 extra worlds that are a lot harder.

Or something.
Mon 12/01/04 at 16:24
Regular
Woo

*jumps for joy*

I just hope it reverts back to Super Monkey Ball in some ways. The Play/Fast Foward buttons were a bit of a pain in the a*se, and the new monkey target took away the need for skill...
Mon 12/01/04 at 15:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
In the latest issue of Japanese publication Nintendo Dream, Toshihiro Nagoishi - the President of Amusement Vision - confirmed that there is indeed a third Super Monkey Ball game set to hit the GameCube sometime later in 2004. Sub-titled 'Banana Crazy' for the moment, Nagoishi-san touched upon how the title will feature much-improved graphics and most likely LAN-compatibility as well for extra multi-player thrills. -- cubed-3.co.uk

This is great news, I've loved the series so far, except for the insane final levels on MB2's story mode :S

Hope they keep Monkey Target - one of the best mini-games ever in my humble opinion. Hope the camera is fixed as well, it got a little annoying sometimes. Anyways, good news, good news.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.